rake|rakes in English
gardening tool with a comb-like end; slope, slant, incline
Use "rake|rakes" in a sentence
1. Rake angle(s):... degrees
2. Rake angle(s): ... degrees
3. You want that rake?
4. Skinny as a rake.
5. Altecean street cleaners were piling the litter with their long rakes.
6. 13 Don't rake up the past.
7. First rake the soil smooth.
8. Rake up the dead leaves.
9. Don't rake up the past.
10. Choose from the Leveler , Hydraulic Utility Blade , Soil Cultivator , Power Box Rake or our new Grapple Rake .
11. the rake angle of the windscreen
12. Do not rake up the past.
13. 4 First rake the soil smooth.
14. They could only rake up $300.
15. Scarify the lawn vigorously with a rake.
16. For direct sequence signals with rake receivers, timing alignment is easily applied to multiple rake taps (118).
17. And I threw away my rake.
18. 13 He is a notorious rake.
19. Do not rake up old grievances.
20. 22 He is a notorious rake.
21. Are they coming to mow the lawn or to liberate the hostages with rakes, clippers and blowers?
22. Rake out as much leaf debris and rotting vegetation as you can - a spring-lined garden rake will help.
23. You can't get that rake from me!
24. Rake the soil before planting the seeds.
25. corresponds theoretically to the true rake angle.