rally point in English
Use "rally point" in a sentence
1. Rally round the flag ; boys, rally round the flag.
2. You having another rally?
3. Rally for the Union.
4. Bugler, sound the rally!
5. The market will soon rally.
6. They held a celebration rally.
7. Every Italian should rally round him.
8. The CCI indicator is very close to a bullish breakout point at this downtrend line. A counter-trend rally could be near.
9. The rally has been declared on.
10. The stock market will soon rally.
11. Everyone will rally round and help.
12. The bugler sounds an emergent rally.
13. He won the last week's rally.
14. It's a Democratic rally, for Christ's sake!
15. 5000 people held an anti-nuclear rally.
16. They will often rally in a crisis.
17. Some higher officials attended the celebration rally.
18. You rally to spur you into action.
19. The rally dispersed peacefully after six hours.
20. The stage set for a dollar rally.
21. His bannermen will rally to his cause.
22. The anti-abortion rally attracted many sympathizers.
23. The mass rally was a total fiasco.
24. Molly led a rally near Detroit, Michigan.
25. Petersburg late Tuesday for a welcoming rally.