rehashed in English
Use "rehashed" in a sentence
1. The committee members just rehashed arguments made weeks before.
2. He simply rehashed the same story.
3. The spokesman has just rehashed the speech of the president.
4. His answer was just a rehashed version of my lecture.
5. This issue has been rehashed so many times already.
6. They've taken some of the best bits out of the best things and rehashed them.
7. I get the feeling that Smith rehashed parts of his life for the movie.
8. On the radio, the same things get hashed and rehashed, over and over, day after day.
9. 20 In a world of wannabe rock bands — enough already with the rehashed songs from yesteryear — DJ Hero offers a welcome change.
10. In a world of wannabe rock bands — enough already with the rehashed songs from yesteryear — DJ Hero offers a welcome change.
11. Kyl's office declined to make him available for an interview, but it did send along a package of documents that rehashed the usual objections to Huawei's presence in America.