rehearse in English
Use "rehearse" in a sentence
1. We rehearse our words, but we rarely rehearse our gestures.
2. Thoroughly rehearse your presentation.
3. Troupe colonel accompanies him to arrive rehearse be in on the stage rehearse quartet.
4. Don't you rehearse during the shoot?
5. We had scant time to rehearse.
6. The actors began to rehearse a few scenes.
7. Anticipate any tough questions and rehearse your answers.
8. We must carefully structure and rehearse each scene.
9. We were given only two weeks to rehearse.
10. It gave him time to rehearse his little speech.
11. Angus: Me, too. Now, we better rehearse some carols!
12. We had no time to rehearse for the play.
13. Good gymnasts rehearse their moves mentally before a competition.
14. I think we need to rehearse the first scene again.
15. Rehearse and role-play the interview with a friend beforehand.
16. And I want to first rehearse with you your whistling.
17. But we still always had a problem finding somewhere to rehearse.
18. Mind, I did rehearse the walk-on, which is quite critical.
19. It was an opportunity to rehearse for my own mortality, right?
20. Would you like to review the teleprompter copy before you rehearse?
21. The director made us rehearse the opening scenes over and over.
22. We encouraged them to rehearse what they were going to say.
23. We continued to rehearse/continued rehearsing the chorus after the break.
24. We had 2 days to rehearse with the whole stage crew.
25. 8 Rehearse and role-play the interview with a friend beforehand.
26. I was tempted to stay and hear this superb orchestra rehearse.
27. Josie ran to the living room, excited to rehearse her script.
28. Rehearse the ones you would like to use in your territory.
29. As you rehearse, watch the timing of each section of your talk.
30. I eat in my room, and usually I rehearse with the cast.
31. To help this, she has insisted they be given more time to rehearse.
32. Let us very briefly rehearse one or two facts about nuclear beta decay.
33. The demonstration concludes as they are about to rehearse the presentation together out loud.
34. I need an orchestra and a conductor and a clean hall to rehearse in.
35. The cast and crew were only given three and a half weeks to rehearse.
36. You could rehearse them with an experienced publisher before using them in the field.
37. After class, they rehearse with the marching band and then head home for dinner.
38. Soldiers the People's Liberation Army rehearse a musical drama The Road of Revival in Beijing.
39. We had 2 days to rehearse with the whole stage crew. That was in Rize.
40. When you have an assignment in the school, perhaps you could rehearse it with them.
41. The situation is difficult to cope with unless you rehearse in advance some useful strategies.
42. RITA: You'd better hire a baby-sitter, or you're going to be too tired to rehearse.
43. The king wrote four episodes from the Ramakian for the royal troupe to rehearse and perform.
44. Soldiers from the People's Liberation Army rehearse a musical drama titled "The Road of Revival" in Beijing.
45. Farrelly rented a house nearby and she would play truant, hitching the eight miles there to rehearse.
46. How long do dancers have to rehearse each day and do they always have to wear a topknot?
47. The orchestra was not playing it in time, so I made them rehearse it at a slower tempo.
48. It's impossible to rehearse the best responses to wild-card interview questions, since, by definition, they are unpredictable.
49. We decided eventually that the time had come to rehearse this seriously and he was very happy about it.
50. So far it was only Jane, but she was still hoping to rehearse with Bill in their spare time.