rehearsed in English
Use "rehearsed" in a sentence
1. It seem rehearsed?
2. Demonstrations and interviews should be rehearsed.
3. 28 The actors were poorly rehearsed.
4. They rehearsed the scene in her dressing room.
5. He rehearsed the interview in his mind beforehand.
6. I'm sure his remarks were rehearsed, not impromptu.
7. Speaking acidly, Keycase used a line already rehearsed.
8. She rehearsed her speech until she was word-perfect.
9. I rehearsed several critical responses to the blank console.
10. She mentally rehearsed what she would say to Jeff.
11. The conductor rehearsed the actors for the fight scene.
12. Criticisms of factory farming have been rehearsed often enough.
13. Readers and borrowers will be suitably rehearsed in due time.
14. We rehearsed frenziedly the last few days before the premiere.
15. We rehearsed all day Saturday, to make up for lost time.
16. He had all the words he needed typed out and well rehearsed.
17. 7 We rehearsed all day Saturday, to make up for lost time.
18. The company rehearsed Thursdays and Fridays for two shows daily except Tuesdays.
19. Miguel lit a cigarette with a suave mannerism that had been well rehearsed.
20. Steve Jobs rehearsed his epic speeches for hundreds of hours, starting weeks in advance.
21. 16 Miguel lit a cigarette with a suave mannerism that had been well rehearsed.
22. The first morning we rehearsed in the white water, pretty gingerly I don't mind saying.
23. He rose at 7 a.m.,rehearsed all day and appeared in a play at night.
24. I've rehearsed this speech a thousand times on the chance that we would meet.
25. When the program closed on Saturday afternoon, we rehearsed our planned program for Sunday.
26. That evening, the fast transport and the embarked raiders rehearsed the landing at Vella Lavella.
27. He rose at 7 a.m.[Sentencedict.com ],rehearsed all day and appeared in a play at night.
28. Then he rehearsed and played The True Story of Ah Q as well as teaching.
29. 14 She was mumbling words, the cool words she had rehearsed to herself were lost.
30. There, they rehearsed, improvised, went camping and played, with Williams becoming one of the boys.
31. They rehearsed at New Cross Stadium and had to get a suntan to look fit.
32. It was a rehearsed where I was in the wall and ran to the blind side.
33. Barnes's decision therefore came as somewhat of a slap in the face to these well rehearsed points.
34. It was rehearsed again in the quarrel between the sunny Emerson and the somber Herman Melville.
35. The authors are intensely polite and agreeable, rendering the discussions somewhat rehearsed and far too sedate.
36. 4) The first morning we rehearsed in the white water, pretty gingerly I don't mind saying.
37. Lucy was a stickler for perfection, and everything had to be exactly right, rehearsed down to a T.
38. It was a rehearsed set piece where I was in the wall and ran to the blind side.
39. However well rehearsed this was, it was quite an accomplishment considering that their teacher was self-taught.
40. She'd rehearsed a number at her house with our choreographer the evening before, a whole dance routine.
41. Appearances of being vicious, mindless, or mediocre can be deceptive, and the deception is often studied and rehearsed.
42. The 50-year-old incumbent and the 72-year-old challenger appeared equally relaxed, forceful and well rehearsed.
43. 27) I did not consciously move-it seemed the ring itself spun my toes into the rehearsed footwork.
44. If the assignment involves another person, it should be rehearsed well in advance of being presented in the school.
45. 22 His mother rehearsed his lines with him and by the time the play opened he was word perfect.
46. 15 Lucy was a stickler for perfection, and everything had to be exactly right, rehearsed down to a T.
47. 22 The 50-year-old incumbent and the 72-year-old challenger appeared equally relaxed, forceful and well rehearsed.
48. The company formed its well-rehearsed line in front of the pageant, their scarlet purses held out like gaping mouths.
49. And he also had long discussions with the actors when they rehearsed the dialogue during the week before shooting began.
50. Crumb managed to find out where the dancers rehearsed when they were in town and sneaked in to watch them.