reheat in English
When reheating this soup, heat only until hot, not boiling.
To give extra thrust, the engine reheat method was used which alights fuel in the jet pipe, giving her the title ‘Rocket’.
Use "reheat" in a sentence
1. Sure, I'll reheat it.
2. Reheat the sauce before serving.
3. Reheat the soup in the microwave.
4. I need to reheat the bath.
5. Let us reheat the cold boiled water.
6. Refrigerate uneaten portion and reheat covered.
7. Gently reheat the dressing and spoon over.
8. Let cool, then reheat just before serving.
9. Reheat in the oven at 425 degrees.
10. Reheat the vegetables with remaining meat juice. Remove.
11. Before the food is eaten, reheat it.
12. Please reheat the food from last night.
13. Reheat, pour over duck legs, and serve immediately.
14. Uh, how many times can you reheat chicken?
15. Add the sieved plain flour, quickly mix well & reheat.
16. Gently reheat the Light Leek Sauce with the cooking liquor.
17. After wiping the wok, add peanut oil and reheat until smoking hot.
18. Then reheat the solder cup of the fitting to draw up the alloy.
19. FIG. 3 shows the effect of billet reheat temperature and time on machinability.
20. 21 After wiping the wok, add peanut oil and reheat until smoking hot.
21. Steam pancakes briefly to reheat or wrap in plastic wrap and heat in microwave.
22. To finish sauce, reheat in a saucepan and whisk in remaining 1 tablespoon butter.
23. Remove from the heat, stir in the fromage frais and reheat gently without boiling.
24. Gently reheat the dressing and spoon over. Garnish with parsley or coriander and orange segments.
25. A new cascade feedback control system with load feed forward of reheat steam temperature paper.
26. A reheat circuit is provided and an economizer circuit may also be added to the system.
27. 20 FIG. 2 shows the influence of billet reheat time and temperature on tensile yield strength.
28. When ready to serve, reheat the soup to boiling point and pour into a heated tureen.
29. Reheat foods to 165 degrees F, or until hot and steaming; bring gravy to a boil.
30. To improve the multi - mission adaptability of the reheat turbofan engine, two Methods: Were brought forward.
31. Add the mascarpone Reheat, adding the mascarpone and correcting the seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
32. Reheat very carefully, taking care not to let the soup boil or it will curdle. 3 Adjust seasoning.
33. Reheat the work or pan and add the garlic, ginger and onions and stir fry for 30 seconds.
34. Cook meals in advance and plate them up in the fridge, ready to reheat in the microwave.
35. Season to taste. Remove from the heat, stir in the fromage frais and reheat gently without boiling.
36. Add the mascarpone Reheat(Sentencedict.com), adding the mascarpone and correcting the seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
37. Analysis on dynamic error and research on real-time arithmetic models for reheat steam unit in on-line performance monitoring.
38. If you reheat food in the microwave , cover the food to hold in the moisture and promote safe , even heating .
39. According to the above structure, the present invention can doubly save energy required to cool/dehumidify and reheat air.
40. There were some analysis and probe of creep in main Steam pipe and reheat pipe(hot segment) in service utility boiler.
41. STEVE EMBER: In modern terms, the hot oven that the glassblower uses to quickly reheat the glass is called a "glory hole."
42. The desire for further increases in cycle conditions and consequent increases in the cycle efficiency, led to the addition of steam reheat during turbine expansion.
43. To reheat, bring to a simmer over medium heat, gently stirring occasionally, then stir in mustard greens and simmer, covered, until greens are tender, about 5 minutes.
44. 28 The heated steam is then fed through the reminder of the turbine before being condensed. The reheat cycle incorporates an improvement in thermal efficiency over the superheat cycle.
45. The HP-bypass system between the boiler outlet and cold reheat consists of an HP-bypass control valve, a feedwater stop valve and a water injection valve, for steam attemperation .
46. The reheat cycle benefits from reduced wetness in the turbine exhaust, but presents an increased capital outlay in terms of reheater pipe-work to, from and within the boiler.
47. Taking a triple pressure reheat HRSG in the gas-steam combined cycle as an example, a general expression of the steam turbine thermal efficiency to coupling parameter with the unfired HRSG is derived.
48. FAW 8 Upgraded Sa.7R engines with reheat, raising thrust to 12,300 lbf (54.7 kN) thrust above 20,000 ft (6,100 m); at lower altitudes, the limitation of the fuel pump caused a loss of cold thrust.