reheated in English
When reheating this soup, heat only until hot, not boiling.
Use "reheated" in a sentence
1. I reheated some soup for lunch.
2. The medicine won't be as effective if it's reheated
3. Food that is being offered hot must be reheated thoroughly.
4. Fries can be done ahead and reheated in a low oven.
5. Alternatively, the rice can be reheated in the microwave for 3 minutes.
6. Portable tanks containing solidified methacrylic acid shall not be reheated during carriage
7. Portable tanks containing solidified methacrylic acid shall not be reheated during carriage.
8. The dish can of course be reheated without coming to any harm.
9. Either direct quenching or reheated quenching is adopted after the workpieces are carbonized.
10. 17 And the coffee is terrible, always being reheated from the bottom of a tin can.
11. And the coffee is terrible, always being reheated from the bottom of a tin can.
12. Bits of food left on the grill will scorch, burn, and become bitter when they are reheated.
13. 12 If preferred the lemon treacle tart can be completely cooked a day ahead and reheated gently just before serving.
14. The water rises, the heat is transferred to heat exchangers and the water then returns below ground to be reheated.
15. 5 The shaft turns an electrical generator which produces electric power. Steam leaving the HP cylinder returns to the boiler, where it is reheated.
16. The most famous Italian versions are pappa al pomodoro and ribollita, which is usually made with leftover bean and vegetable soup that is reheated and blended with bread.
17. It uses rarefied gas in a novel three-phase cycle, of which the first phase is a spontaneous isothermal gas aggregation (0----1), equivalent to an ideal isothermal compression, followed by an adiabatic expansion (1----2), with work produced at the expense of the internal thermal energy of the gas via a gas turbine (5), and by an isobaric expansion (2----0)), where the expanded gas is reheated via a heat excanger (6), while cooling the ambient air (7).