reluctance in English
Use "reluctance" in a sentence
1. Variable reluctance torque coupler
2. 13 They parted with reluctance.
3. He left us with reluctance.
4. 3 He left us with reluctance.
5. The police released Andrew with reluctance.
6. She showed considerable reluctance to leave.
7. His countenance betrayed irresolution and reluctance.
8. A reluctance to prosecute police officers.
9. Wells finally agreed, but with reluctance.
10. 5 He agreed, but with reluctance.
11. This contribution proposes an alternative analogy for magnetic reluctance which considers the reluctance as magnetic energy-storing element.
12. 11 James felt obliged to simulate reluctance.
13. 1 Wells finally agreed, but with reluctance.
14. I accepted his resignation with great reluctance.
15. 2 The police released Andrew with reluctance.
16. Doubly ac-excited variable-speed reluctance motor
17. 4 With reluctance Theodora turned to go.
18. Rambam discusses his own controversial background with reluctance.
19. With great reluctance... your resignations have been accepted.
20. She returned to St-Cloud with obvious reluctance.
21. He showed great reluctance to reveal his whereabouts.
22. I noticed a certain reluctance among the teachers.
23. How can you help him to overcome his reluctance?
24. Ac servo motor of the type of variable reluctance
25. His reluctance to answer my questions made me suspicious .
26. His designs indicate a reluctance to conform to fashion.
27. 6 Rambam discusses his own controversial background with reluctance.
28. I felt a certain reluctance to tell her the news.
29. Reluctance or an inability to make up one's mind; irresolution .
30. They finally agreed to our terms with a certain reluctance.
31. With some reluctance Mrs Abigail took the box from him.
32. It was with great reluctance that she took early retirement.
33. 16 His designs indicate a reluctance to conform to fashion.
34. Carmen's reluctance to fall in with Driver'splans led to trouble.
35. "All right, I can manage a fiver," McMinn said with reluctance.
36. I wondered about Richard's seeming reluctance to talk about his family.
37. Haley, with visible reluctance, handed over the fifty dollars to Tom.
38. The first of these traps is a reluctance to admit complexity.
39. Some experts scoff at that but admit that the reluctance exists.
40. Power factor correction drive circuit topologies and control for switched reluctance machines
41. Despite this initial reluctance, the plan was approved as a pilot project.
42. Chairwoman Helena Shovelton said the commission made its decision with great reluctance.
43. 15 "All right, I can manage a fiver," McMinn said with reluctance.
44. She made a great show of reluctance, but finally accepted our offer.
45. But she shrank with peculiar reluctance from any risk of estranging it.
46. These headlines from news items illustrate that reluctance to pay taxes is widespread.
47. With a great show of reluctance, the government granted independence to the colony.
48. I can quite understand your reluctance to talk about what happened to you.
49. Hybrid stepping motors colligate the advantages of permanent magnetism and reluctance stepping motors.
50. Troops were displaying an obvious reluctance to get involved in quashing demonstrations.