remains in English
Use "remains" in a sentence
1. The remains may be the oldest human remains found in Japan.
2. Skipjack remains healthy.
3. This byelaw encourages citizen alms remains and organ, prohibit remains and, organ.
4. I've obtained Bodhi's remains.
5. David's murder remains unsolved.
6. The murder remains unresolved.
7. The theory remains untested.
8. 10 This byelaw encourages citizen alms remains and organ, prohibit remains and, organ.
9. Our capacity remains undiminished.
10. The remains gradually fossilized.
11. The elevator remains today.
12. Those are Bodhi's remains?
13. Unemployment remains stubbornly high.
14. The dispute remains unsettled.
15. His courage remains unquestioned.
16. The future remains intact.
17. Her story remains untold.
18. The case remains unclosed.
19. Scott's remains, said Milligan.
20. They investigated the remains of eight buildings and the remains of perhaps a ninth.
21. The Shaoxing yellow wine organic phosphorus remains, the pyrethrum remains had not picked out.
22. For the remains of architecture, the archetypes mean inscape and structure of the remains.
23. Any news on Bodhi's remains?
24. The man's identity remains unknown.
25. Some uncompensated resistance usually remains.
26. But the earth remains* forever.
27. The issue remains hotly disputed.
28. Racism remains a touchy issue.
29. The murderer's identity remains unknown .
30. Exactly what transpired remains unknown.
31. However, unemployment remains well above the EU average, while the employment rate remains well below.
32. Tree remains on Trasimeno's shores.
33. Jar burial of infant remains
34. Only Pakistan remains self-sufficient.
35. However, Peary's claim remains controversial.
36. The economic climate remains uncertain.
37. 6 The economy remains sluggish.
38. Overdevelopment remains a concern nationwide.
39. International trading remains resoundingly successful.
40. Its remains are still there.
41. I just want the remains.
42. The economy remains extremely fragile.
43. The murder still remains unsolved.
44. Its mark, however, remains indelible.
45. The immediate outlook remains bleak.
46. They have found prehistoric remains.
47. Connoisseurship remains a powerful tool.
48. The issue / matter remains undecided.
49. Pedagogic ability remains vital everywhere.
50. Only one question remains unanswered.