resistance in English
she put up no resistance to being led away
some of us have a lower resistance to cold than others
The voltage and/or resistance and thereby the temperature of each thermistor is measured at several second intervals.
Use "resistance" in a sentence
1. Abrasion resistance, compression resistance, impact resistance and elastic.
2. The present invention aims to offer a lubricating composition with excellent heat resistance, mechanical stability, water resistance, corrosion resistance, load resistance and flame resistance.
3. The contact resistance between contacts is composed of contraction resistance and velamen resistance.
4. The cemented carbide coating has advantages of impact resistance, high temperature resistance and abrasion resistance.
5. This paper describes the hot insulation resistance and cold insulation resistance minimum value of resistance.
6. The compositions have improved properties including solvent resistance, adhesion, hardness, abrasion resistance and mar resistance.
7. 14 Low resistance measurement applications include contact resistance, superconductor resistance, and resistivity measurements of conductors.
8. Low Resistance Measurement Applications: Contact resistance, superconductor resistance measurements and resistivity measurements of conductive materials.
9. 3 Low Resistance Measurement Applications: Contact resistance, superconductor resistance measurements and resistivity measurements of conductive materials.
10. Small resistance.
11. Moderate resistance and impact resistance , good general purpose uses.
12. Resistance auras do not stack with other resistance effects.
13. No resistance.
14. The cellulose-based resin has excellent mechanical strength, heat resistance, water resistance, chemical resistance and thermoplasticity.
15. Good antistatic, wear - resistance , compression resistance, impact resistance, smooth aesthetic surface, long - term static electricity proof.
16. High mechanical strength, resistance to press, impact resistance to abrasion.
17. The coating material has a high adhesion to concrete, good endurance, freezing and tolerance resistance to crack stress generated in concrete itself, and good chlorine resistance, acid resistance, alkaline resistance, and ozone resistance.
18. Good hardness and wear resistance, moderate impact resistance in the series.
19. Acoustic form resistance
20. Outsoles abrasion resistance:
21. Air resistance coefficients
22. Resistance is futile.
23. (j) Alkali resistance
24. 3.7 Resistance/Resistor
25. It is excellent also in transparency, water resistance, and abrasion resistance.
26. Resistance to abrasion
27. Resistance is futile!
28. Fast growth, cold resistance, drought resistance, pest and disease resistance, narrow crown and rootage et al are the breeding goals.
29. To provide paint compositions and a method of finish painting with which paint films which have excellent car-wash scratching resistance, acid resistance, staining resistance, water resistance, weather resistance and appearance can be obtained, and painted objects.
30. We're dealing with aerodynamic drag, slope resistance... rolling resistance and mechanical drag.
31. Transparent abs resin composition having superior shock resistance, scratch resistance, and transparency
32. High - performance synthetic rubber , anti - high temperature , low temperature resistance , corrosion resistance.
33. Flux-cored arc welding material having remarkable impact resistance and abrasion resistance
34. This product is highly elastic, and flexibility, abrasion resistance and flame resistance.
35. 16 Resistance value : when resistance value to cladding material by accurate galvanometer.
36. While partial resistance cannot last long, total resistance has not yet begun.
37. To obtain paint compositions with which it is possible to form paint films which have excellent acid resistance, weather resistance and heat resistance and which also have excellent yellowing resistance.
38. 24 Resistance value : when resistance value to film surface examined by three galvanometer.
39. The Key to Resistance
40. The process and developing trend of fruiter cold-resistance were summarized from the mechanism of cold-resistance and resistance agriculture measures etc.
41. Fe based alloy having corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance and preparation method thereof
42. Insulation Resistance . The ohmic resistance of insulation. It degrades quickly as humidity increases.
43. EN #- Outsoles- Abrasion resistance
44. Fire resistance acoustic foam
45. Resistance-to-radiation tests
46. He's a resistance fighter.
47. 3(j) Alkali resistance
48. Resistance-to-radiation test
49. Accelerated weather resistance test
50. That was her resistance.