restrict in English
Use "restrict" in a sentence
1. The agreement will restrict competition.
2. We age-restrict these.
3. We need to restrict his airway.
4. Some governments restrict our work.
5. Learn how to restrict app battery use.
6. Tag line restrict swinging of load.
7. Note: Your organization may restrict email delegation.
8. New laws restrict the sale of impure chemicals.
9. These bindings restrict activity of certain metabolic pathways.
10. Shopping streets may restrict traffic to pedestrians only.
11. They want to restrict the availability of abortion.
12. Having small children tends to restrict your freedom.
13. The bill will restrict the advertising of tobacco products.
14. He feels this new law will restrict his freedom.
15. And why should I restrict myself,(Sentencedict.com) segregate myself?
16. We don’t investigate or restrict trademarks as keywords.
17. Rather than unfairly restrict us, they benefit us.
18. Sentencing should restrict the aggregated consequential offences, too.
19. Lately, however, advancing years and failing health restrict my activity.
20. These laws will restrict our ancient rights and liberties.
21. Thick lenses restrict a myopic patient's field of view.
22. But I shall restrict your activities to a single task.
23. You may need to restrict access to certain files .
24. The hospital may restrict bookings to people living locally.
25. G Suite users: Your domain's administrator may restrict your sharing settings.
26. Recent laws have tended to restrict the freedom of the press.
27. In a move to restrict imports, the government raised custom duties.
28. In some cases we restrict ourselves to Abelian automata.
29. Member States may further restrict or prohibit such advertising.
30. We plan to restrict access and have teatime here.
31. We restrict the number of students per class to
32. S., restrict certain investments in, for example, nuclear energy.
33. Too much mulch can restrict oxygen and water flow.
34. Most clairvoyants restrict themselves to the pictures for divination.
35. It was also important to restrict access to secondary education.
36. Why don't you restrict yourself to setting down the facts?
37. If I'm driving, I restrict myself to one glass of wine.
38. States now have more leeway to restrict the sale of guns.
39. To prevent your club becoming too large, restrict its catchment area.
40. I restrict myself to one cup of coffee a day.
41. And new state regulations restrict some of the most odious insurance practices.
42. Midwinter does not restrict his discussion of domestic help to private householders.
43. The product phosphogypsum will restrict development of wet - process phosphoric acid.
44. Many fear retaliation and restrict their speech and activities accordingly.
45. For example, you can restrict the availability of mature content.
46. Others want the authorities to restrict the sale of firearms.
47. In future we will restrict class sizes to 20 students.
48. It has been necessary to restrict entry into the club.
49. Can I restrict myself to low stocking levels - resisting temptation?
50. Affection , and intellect should interrelate, influence and restrict each other.