Meaning of word results from|result fromin English - English Dictionary
Use "results from|result from" in a sentence
1. 15) These results are consistent with the result of NOS distribution from immunochemistry.
2. Subtract 3 from the result.
3. Anemia may result from esophagitis.
4. What do turbidity currents result from?
5. • What blessings result from being truthful?
6. Others result from permissive life-styles.
7. Results from the legal review
8. Glaucoma can result from increased intraocular pressure.
9. Anemia can result from significant iron deficiency.
10. Finally, Dell's success results from the successful implementation of demander strategy, results from the effective share of information via Internet, and results from the management of supply chain.
11. Results from the adsorption isotherms experiment
12. His poor eyesight results from keratitis.
13. Test results from the missile drill.
14. Their ignorance might just result from their shamefulness or from their impudence.
15. Happy Results From Patience and Persistence
16. Results Cerebrospinal rhinorrhea 14 from ethmoid sinus, 2 from sphenoid sinus.
17. This result appears to contradict results from the aggregate analysis, which found that, overall, forecast errors were symmetrically distributed around zero.
18. It must result from an accident, not from intentional act by the policyholder.
19. Most of the killings result from gang rivalry.
20. I augur from all circumstances a prosperous result.
21. Pancreatic infection may mainly result from bacteria translocation.
22. 5 Results Cerebrospinal rhinorrhea 14 from ethmoid sinus, 2 from sphenoid sinus.
23. The results from the experiment are accordant with those from theoretical analysis.
24. We desperately need a result from this match.
25. Results were compared with other research from Lake Malawi and match results from soil analysis of caves in China.