resuscitate|resuscitated|resuscitates|resuscitating in English
[re·sus·ci·tate || rɪ'sʌsɪteɪt]
revive, restore to life; restore to consciousness
Use "resuscitate|resuscitated|resuscitates|resuscitating" in a sentence
1. I have a " Do not resuscitate " clause, as in, I do not resuscitate others.
2. Again the dwarfs resuscitated Snow White.
3. Doctors managed to resuscitate him.
4. Conclusion Resuscitated patients suffer from acute myocardial injury.
5. We can only resuscitate, we can't resurrect.
6. We must work out a practicable plan for resuscitating our country.
7. The patient was successfully resuscitated and recovered without sequelae.
8. Monsters resuscitate with the same alacrity as angels.
9. Multiple attempts to resuscitate the baby fail.
10. The doctor resuscitated the man who was overcome by gas.
11. They resuscitated an old man who fell in a faint.
12. She had been resuscitated and her condition improved.Sentencedict.com
13. He has submitted a bid to resuscitate the struggling magazine.
14. Maybe he tried to resuscitate her after the wreck.
15. 12 Conclusion Resuscitated patients suffer from acute myocardial injury.
16. Purpose To observe the curative effect of resuscitating and scalp acupunctures on apoplectic hemiplegia.
17. A policeman and then a paramedic tried to resuscitate her.
18. He built a church, then resuscitated the faith in Rheims.
19. Her heart had stopped, but the doctors successfully resuscitated her.
20. The ambulance crew swung into action to resuscitate the patient.
21. It took twenty minutes to resuscitate him by mouth-to-mouth.
22. He was in full cardiac arrest and could not be resuscitated.
23. As instructed by Rinpoche, we got the doctors to resuscitate him.
24. She had been literally rejuvenated , resuscitated, brought back from the lip of the grave.
25. It's gonna take an act of God to resuscitate this market.