retail store in English
Use "retail store" in a sentence
1. At a retail store.
2. Retail store services featuring clothing accessories
3. So they'll skip the retail store.
4. Our retail store has just opened.
5. Retail store services relating to firearms and firearm accessories
6. And what is wrong with the retail store business?
7. Have you ever worked in a retail store before?
8. Furniture Store Mississauga is a toronto based retail store.
9. My aunt deals with customer complaints at a retail store.
10. First retail store in Newport, Rhode Island; Sidney takes the helm.
11. Retail store services featuring camcorders and accessories, computer software, computer hardware
12. Retail store services, featuring pet food, pet supplies and pet accessories
13. Retail store services in the field of motorcycle parts and accessories
14. Hi, I'm Nelson. I work at one of the apple retail store.
15. Computerised online retail store services in the field of clothing and accessories
16. On-line retail store services featuring handbags, clothing, jewelry and fashion accessories
17. Retail store manager professionals are responsible for supervising every aspects of store operation.
18. Her father was shot by someone trying to rob his small retail store.
19. Does your sister work in the wholesale department or in the retail store?
20. The first retail store under IKEA group locates in Beijing was established in 19
21. Loyalty card incentive program to promote retail store services featuring apparel and fashion accessories
22. Retail store services in the field of home heating, air-conditioning and ventilation systems
23. RED OXIDEWe are Charlton Mills a retail store featuring craft supplies and shipping materials.
24. Return fraud is the act of defrauding a retail store via the return process.
25. Retail store services featuring clothing, clothing accessories, men's briefcases and messenger bags, shoes and jewelry
26. Retail store services and online services in the field of clothing, apparel, and fashion accessories
27. We import and distribute these wines ourselves with Napa Reserve as our flagship retail store.
28. Retail store services featuring cars and aftermarket products for automobiles, truck or sport utility vehicles
29. Retail store services in the field of surveying, optical, measuring, signalling, checking (supervision), apparatus and instruments
30. Different demand factors shape development of retail store versus commercial or industrial development to house employers.
31. Shanghai Swede Furnishing Co. Ltd is a retail store in home furnishing retails under IKEA group.
32. Retail store services in the field of clothing and lingerie provided over a telephone shopping channel
33. 10) Shanghai Swede Furnishing Co. Ltd is a retail store in home furnishing retails under IKEA group.
34. Online and retail store sale of apparel and accessories, food, beverages and beverage-related products to consumers
35. Loyalty card programs and incentive award programs to promote retail store services featuring apparel and fashion accessories
36. Retail store services for the sale of pet food, pet supplies, pet accessories, foodstuffs for animals, animal requisites
37. Retail store services for communication devices and communication accessories, a full line of electronic products and computer software
38. Indeed, your average computer is virtually obsolete by the time it is skipped from the factory to the retail store.
39. Online retail store featuring calendars, posters, DVDs, tee shirts, tank tops, boxer briefs, sweatpants, hats, key chains and poker chips
40. This example represents a retail store that collects the product ID, the page type, and the total value of the product:
41. On-line retail store services featuring greetings cards, souvenir books, autograph books, appointment books, coloring books, stationary, address books, printed invitations
42. Online retail store services featuring distilled spirits, beverage glassware, cocktail accessories, T-shirts, sweatshirts, golf balls, caps, key chains, postcards, and cocktail recipe books
43. For example, a purchase can be accomplished online, over the phone, by mailing or faxing an order form, or in-person at the retail store.
44. Online retail store services featuring nutritional, vitamin and mineral supplements, clothing and clothing accessories, namely, sweatshirts, tank tops, sports bras, gym bags, jacket, shorts and towels
45. Unlike a self-serve retail store, most of the items are not displayed; customers select the products from printed catalogs in the store and fill out an order form.
46. In a shop, a cashier (or checkout operator) is a person who scans the goods through a cash register that the customer wishes to purchase at the retail store.
47. For example, each T-shirt that is sold in a retail store is automatically communicated to the supplier who will, in turn, ship more T-shirts to the retailer.
48. All of the aforementioned retail services whether sold from an Internet web site, by means of telecommunications, by mail order, through a retail store, through direct sales or via affiliates
49. Retail store services in the field of horns for loudspeakers, microphones, headphones, earphones, acoustic conduits, acoustic couplers, loudspeakers, cabinets for loudspeakers, tape recorders, radios, amplifiers, personal stereos and DVD players
50. On-line retail store services in the field of horns for loudspeakers, microphones, headphones, earphones, acoustic conduits, acoustic couplers, loudspeakers, cabinets for loudspeakers, tape recorders, radios, amplifiers, personal stereos and DVD players