round in English
Use "round" in a sentence
1. MAF Assessments Archives Round I Round II Round III Round IV TB Management Accountability Framework
2. She chases him round and round.
3. The skater spun round and round.
4. The cuckoo clock spun round and round.
5. The water-mill goes round and round.
6. Round and round for hours and hours.
7. MAF Assessments Archives Round I Round II Round III Round IV Printable Version Management Accountability Framework - Frequently Asked Questions
8. She whirled the rope round and round .
9. The children were spinning round and round.
10. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more Round - Robin queue.
11. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more round-robin queue.
12. 17 The cuckoo clock spun round and round.
13. The plane flew round and round in wideloops.
14. He spun the revolving door round and round.
15. They joined hands and danced round and round.
16. Splintered wood and shoes swirling round and round.
17. They have round neckless heads with two round eyes.
18. That is why the Doha Round is the ‘Development Round’ and not a ‘Market Access Round’.
19. His speech won round after round of enthusiastic applause.
20. The log twiddled round and round in the river.
21. Oxen pull a heavy sledge round and round (8).
22. Black Beauty went cantering round and round the ring.
23. 3 He spun the revolving door round and round.
24. " The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round. "
25. The skater spun round and round on the ice.
26. Rally round the flag ; boys, rally round the flag.
27. You turn the screws round and round with a screwdriver.
28. The enemy's planes circled round and round above our heads.
29. 13 She gathered the shawl round her/round her shoulders.
30. 7 Black Beauty went cantering round and round the ring.
31. The thought kept going round and round in her head.
32. The goldfish swam round and round in their tiny bowls.
33. Round and round the ruffed rock the ragged rascal ran.
34. 30 The goldfish swam round and round in their tiny bowls.
35. 28 You turn the screws round and round with a screwdriver.
36. Round and round the phallic pillars and sacred poles they go.
37. The revolving sign was spinning round and round in the wind.
38. 29 The enemy's planes circled round and round above our heads.
39. Tough last round.
40. Round or square?
41. Twelve round mag.
42. The round management unit confirms whether the at least one round is terminated according to a closing condition, and calculates round scores for each team or each player in a corresponding round if the round termination occurs.
43. 28 He was knocked out in the third round/in Round Three.
44. We needed to do decimals to round up and round down numbers.
45. The round moon is quite bight , big and round on that day.
46. If we went round the moon, or round and round the garden like a teddy bear, it wouldn't make any difference!
47. He danced round and round her and made faces and sang and laughed.
48. Cowboys whirl their ropes round and round above their heads before throwing them.
49. She stared into the gray circle, watching the ball go round and round.
50. There would be no need for the round head and the round socket.