round about in English
Use "round about" in a sentence
1. She's round about 26 or
2. We're leaving round about ten.
3. We're leaving round about midday.
4. They arrived round about 7 o'clock.
5. We heard gunshots round about midnight.
6. It'll cost you round about ￡1000.
7. 20 We heard gunshots round about midnight.
8. We left the restaurant at round about
9. He owned all the land round about .
10. We got there round about half past nine.
11. The girls danced lightly round about the maypole.
12. Injun Joe's ghost is round about there, certain. "
13. A new roof will cost round about 1000.
14. He left the house round about four o'clock.
15. The girls danced lightly round about the maypole. Sentencedict.com
16. 6 Injun Joe's ghost is round about there, certain. "
17. A creeper was entwined ( a ) round [ about ] the pillar.
18. Round about one and a half million people died.
19. 26 He left the house round about four o'clock.
20. He's round about the same age as my son.
21. A new roof will cost round about ￡3 000.
22. Rumours are going round about Mr Mason and his assistant.
23. The job should be finished round about March next year.
24. My first offence was round about the age of eleven - shoplifting.
25. The nations round about had kings, and the Israelites wanted one too!
26. The topmost portion was roofed, but open, with bronze columns round about.
27. More permanent campsites were sometimes protected by trenches and dirt mounds round about.
28. Round about Grace herself the great river deposited little but mounds of plastic containers.
29. Round about her shapely head A garland of dog-violet...meetly had she set.
30. Cooperating the principle can not explain people why want to talk round - about way.
31. Lend your aid and come, all you nations round about, and collect yourselves together.’”
32. Surely we have every reason to be grateful for all the good round about us.
33. When the water boils, add the pasta, stir, and cook for round about six minutes.
34. Round about the Elephant and Castle I decided to call a truce and talk to him.
35. And all the pins of the tabernacle, and of the court round about, were of brass.
36. Then went out to him Jerusalem, and all Judaea, and all the region round about Jordan.
37. And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand.
38. His troops come together, and raise up their way against me, encamp round about my tabernacle.
39. And the report of him went out straightway everywhere into the region of Galilee round about.
40. And between the chambers was the wideness of twenty cubits round about the house on every side.
41. 18 And the report of him went out straightway everywhere into the region of Galilee round about.
42. All the country round about was owned by the Earls of Chesterfield, who resided at neighbouring Bretby House.
43. You're a charwoman for Mrs Charlton, but round about here they have a number of names for you.
44. In addition, a great number of things round about, on every side, are causing what is happening now.
45. (Ezekiel 3:4) Later, Ezekiel’s message widened out to include the pagan nations round about. —Ezekiel, chapters 25–32.
46. 2 You're a charwoman for Mrs Charlton, but round about here they have a number of names for you.
47. The Old Testament records them running after false gods, the gods of the nations round about them, whenever opportunity offered.
48. I was risking no man of my village or those round about being charged with stealing a thing of value.
49. These reflections take more round-about routes than the direct sounds, and are therefore delayed slightly relative to the direct sounds.
50. It seems to me that he was waylaid and killed round about a quarter or half of the hour past six.