round dance in English
Booths and displays can be set up at events such as powwows, feasts and round dances .
Use "round dance" in a sentence
1. Polka: A lively round dance originating in Bohemia and performed by couples.
2. There was the favourite rigoletto, or round dance, footed " in piazza " under the blue frosty sky.
3. After the CBRC cracked down at the end of 200 this pas de deux became more of a round dance.
4. The rumba round dance steps means that you'll be moving all the way around the dance floor in a round figure.
5. 9 The rumba round dance steps means that you'll be moving all the way around the dance floor in a round figure.
6. The analysis of four different patterns of idyll prospects, round dance, husbands and wives, poets and virginity, shows the hidden philosophical, political and life meaning in these idyll prospects.