round hand in English
She was taking notes in a neat round hand that somehow looked school-girlishly innocent.
Use "round hand" in a sentence
1. A strong hand fastened round her wrist.
2. She twisted a rag round my hand.
3. His hand moved round and round, tracing the outline of a blue ring.
4. A box, on the other hand, offers all-round protection.
5. He seemed quite willing to lend a hand and came straight round.
6. She held his wrist and wrapped the soft hand - kerchief round it.
7. Suddenly, she felt her husband's hand close round hers. She smiled, stiffly.
8. He waves his hand round and round to show the globe-encircling blue ring of cold material sinking into the earth.
9. Marxists, on the other hand, interpret the same evidence the other way round.
10. Nonetheless, Tyson landed a straight right hand in the fifth round that knocked out Botha.
11. How long does it take the minute hand of the clock to go round once?
12. He dug his hand through the aromatic blanket and his fingers closed round an unmistakeable shape.
13. 29 How long does it take the minute hand of the clock to go round once?
14. And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand.
15. He held his hand in the air, muttering Swahili curses as I wound the fabric round.
16. He has been given the unenviable task of going round, cap in hand, to various generous companies.
17. He wrapped his legs round Mariana, an arm across her chest, his other hand on the tiller arm.
18. MAF Assessments Archives Round I Round II Round III Round IV TB Management Accountability Framework
19. And sometimes one for the seconds which is long and very thin, this is clearly the second hand because it goes round 60 times faster than the minute hand and 720 times faster than the hour hand.
20. And looking round about upon them all, he said unto the man, Stretch forth thy hand. And he did so: and his hand was restored whole as the other.
21. He left his place and came round the high table to kiss Philip's hand, and was himself embraced and kissed.
22. My master manoeuvred himself round, using his hand to scoop out the icy water, shouting at me to pole faster.
23. I could count the number of times he's paid for a round of drinks on the fingers of one hand.
24. She chases him round and round.
25. The skater spun round and round.