round robin in English
a round-robin competition
We don't want round robins , we want the letters to be personal letters saying why the decision over Metrolink is bad news for you, for your business, your family or your job.
Use "round robin" in a sentence
1. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more round-robin queue.
2. Round - Robin Round - Robin method can be simple, variable time slice Round - Robin method, one or more Round - Robin queue.
3. a round robin story.
4. All three round-robin matches finished as draws.
5. A round-robin is like a football league.
6. The class sent a round robin letter to her.
7. 11 ECF, and deficit round - robin ( DRR ) with droptail.
8. RR is points or prize money won in the Round Robin Stage.
9. Axelrod's 14 - Prisoner's Dilemma round robin tournament was played on a computer.
10. In Listing we assign message priority simply on a round-robin basis.
11. For example, assume a multiprogramming environment with a round - robin CPU - scheduling algorithm.
12. Axelrod's 14 - player Prisoner's Dilemma round robin tournament was played on a computer.
13. A : Shall we adopt the round robin system or the knock - out system?
14. They now have only one round-robin group match left to make amends.
15. Mr. Speaker: I think that the Hon. Member might start the round robin.
16. 23 They now have only one round-robin group match left to make amends.
17. Did you sign that round robin that was sent to the manager this week?
18. However, a simple Weighted Round-Robin scheduling may cause throughput unbalance among input queues.
19. We sent a round robin to the boss asking him to change the shift system.
20. Since there are six matches is played , so the round robin system will is adopted.
21. They beat England 4-1 in their last round-robin match at Nagoya in Japan.
22. To balance the workload, incoming requests are partitioned among running processes in a round-robin manner.
23. In this configuration, all of the IP addresses will be attempted in a round-robin manner.
24. In case of equal priorities and equal states, HTB serves these classes, using round robin algorithm.
25. In a three-pair round robin tournament they finished ahead of Simon Jacob and Anthony Chapman.
26. In matches round robin system, the winner gains 2 points and the loser gains 1 point.
27. A complete set of round-robin tests is performed to make sure this is the case.
28. The simulation experiments compared ADRRA with IEEE 802.11 ECF, and deficit round - robin ( DRR ) with droptail.
29. 27 However,(www.Sentencedict.com) a simple Weighted Round-Robin scheduling may cause throughput unbalance among input queues.
30. Kay had dislocated her left kneecap in her semi - final match of the round robin tournament.
31. The event's name was changed to Wuxi Classic in 2010, and the round-robin stage was abandoned.
32. Although South Africa had won all its round-robin matches, it lost in the final to India.
33. Also, non-RT Java implementations typically use a round-robin preemptive scheduling approach with unpredictable scheduling order.
34. Functional Tester records the time of each transaction in a round robin database and graphs the results.
35. The eight Olympic entries will be split into two four-team, round-robin groups for the first round.
36. Each of the partition numbers is sequentially repeated in a round-robin fashion to fill the partitioning map.
37. FIFO scheduling behaves differently from round-robin scheduling, and the differences can cause hangs in some Java programs.
38. Cricket this year switches to an eight-aside round robin for under-12 teams, run over two days.
39. This paper presents a new scheduling algorithm, called layering round robin(LRR), which is based on current available algorithms.
40. 21 Each of the partition numbers is sequentially repeated in a round-robin fashion to fill the partitioning map.
41. The 2 Linux scheduler used a circular queue for runnable task management that operated with a round-robin scheduling policy.
42. To accommodate that change, it also means a knock-out, rather than round-robin format, which is never exactly satisfactory.
43. Thus , in a round-robin CPU-scheduling algorithm , for example , the time quantum should be substantially larger than 0.516 seconds .
44. The Round-Robin is carried out in collaboration with ACI-ASCE committee 447 (“Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures”).
45. For multiple-partition database partition groups, the partition numbers of the database partition group are specified in a round-robin fashion.
46. The eight teams will play a round-robin tournament beginning on July with the top four advancing to single-elimination semifinals.
47. Last night Lendl had little difficulty in defeating John McEnroe 6- 6-4 at the conclusion of the round robin phase.
48. On the basis of that, a round robin scheduling method among two or more tasks having the same priority is given.
49. Wozniacki fell to 1-1 in the round-robin phase after losing 6- 4- 6-3 against Zvonareva in the late match.
50. Based on the analysis of I/O node failure, an efficient fault tolerance method called Round-robin Redundant Backup of Subfile is proposed.