round shot in English
Use "round shot" in a sentence
1. She shot a 75 in the first round.
2. Steve Marino plays a bunker shot during a practice round June 16.
3. Just after the first round of the race, Hamilton shot past Alonso.
4. The nuke round now fires with the trajectory of a standard howitzer shot.
5. Well, in the first round we shot a two over par as I remember then.
6. Her head shot round, her shocked gasp mingling with the audible hiss of sharply indrawn breath.
7. 19) Her head shot round, her shocked gasp mingling with the audible hiss of sharply indrawn breath.
8. He'd come on strong towards the end of his round to pull up within a shot of us.
9. Earlier, Treleaven had broken Blackmoor's amateur record of his round containing five birdies and only one dropped shot.
10. American Matt Kuchar, who had entered the final round tied for seventh, shot a 63 (−8) to take bronze.
11. Shot abrasives for shot blasting machines
12. 12 Later in the round, on the par-four twelfth, he faced a yard approach shot into a ten-knot wind.
13. Watson dropped shots down the stretch, while Levi completed a round of 69 that sealed a four-shot win over Payne Stewart.
14. Jump shot: A shot attempted while leaping.
15. Efficiency will reduce the Focus cost of Chimera Shot, Aimed Shot, and Arcane Shot.
16. MAF Assessments Archives Round I Round II Round III Round IV TB Management Accountability Framework
17. "One Shot 2 Shot" (Additional production and keyboards) 20.
18. Lucky shot.
19. She chases him round and round.
20. The jump shot is the most common shot in basketball.
21. The skater spun round and round.
22. Abrasive steel shot and grit for use in shot blasting
23. I got shot?
24. Take the shot.
25. They shot first.