round trip in English
The round trip is a whopping 12,400 miles, and Nicole's journey is the fastest known return migration of any swimming animal, the researchers say.
Use "round trip" in a sentence
1. Round-trip van fare is $ 76; round-trip fare from Colorado Springs is $
2. Round-trip van fare is $ 76; round-trip fare from Colorado Springs is $ 62.
3. Round trip or one way?
4. A round-trip ticket to the heaven and a round-trip ticket to the Hell.
5. Round trip? Only one-way.
6. Sir, round trip or one way?
7. I don't book round-trip tickets.
8. Round-trip ticket price: 4290 yuan.
9. You can buy a round-trip ticket. A round-trip ticket saves you about 15% of the fare.
10. It's 30 miles round trip to work.
11. One way or a round trip ticket?
12. Round-trip train fare was about $ admission $
13. It's a round trip of 90 miles.
14. I'd like a round-trip ticket to Paris.
15. Advance-purchase, round-trip fares start at $ 9
16. In return for shepherding a parcel round-trip.
17. 2 One way or a round trip ticket?
18. Mike: Shall I buy a round-trip ticket?
19. London flights are $ 418 a person round trip.
20. We did the round trip in two hours.
21. John's routes were discounted off the Y1 round-trip fare and were non-refundable, round-trip fares which required an advance purchase.
22. I want to wake a round trip of Taiwan.
23. Bhikhu said they did not buy round-trip tickets.
24. Leg 4 – Two round-trip tickets to Boracay, Philippines.
25. How much round trip ticket to go there cost?
26. It's an 80-mile round trip to Exeter. Sentencedict.com
27. She would like to book a round trip ticket.
28. How much is a round-trip ticket to Kaoshiung?
29. Round-trip train fare was about $ 50(Sentencedict.com), admission $
30. I want to make a round trip to Beijing.
31. He had made the round trip in a day.
32. How much is a round-trip ticket to London?
33. A round-trip ticket is about one-thousand dollars.
34. Most were non-refundable, round-trip fares which required an advance purchase and were discounted off the Y1 round-trip fare by varying percentages.
35. 1 She would like to book a round trip ticket.
36. Twelve round-trip services were available per day in 1970.
37. All abovementioned transit permits are of a round-trip character.
38. 4 The round trip ticket is available for two months.
39. The round-trip fare to Havana is 550 Irish punts .
40. He often makes a round trip to the hospital alone.
41. 5 I bought a round trip ticket to save money.
42. The ferry costs only two dollars round-trip per person.
43. He made a round-trip to the terminal and back.
44. Package includes: Metro - North round - trip fare, special tote bag.
45. His round-trip commute to work is less than that.
46. 3 How much round trip ticket to go there cost?
47. It would take three to six hours for a round trip.
48. Tony gave him a round-trip ticket and a small package.
49. 9 I need to get a round trip ticket to Seattle.
50. 8 Let me have a round trip ticket to Detroit, please.