round up in English
Use "round up" in a sentence
1. Round up your weapons, folks!
2. And do what? Round up the rats?
3. The vine twines round/up the pole.
4. Chalk this round up to me, please, barman.
5. Then round up the whole lot of them!
6. Round up a few friends to help you.
7. They are trying to round up those robbers.
8. His dog Nell started to round up the sheep.
9. Round up three plants and tie them with ribbons.
10. I round up a few friends for a party.
11. I'm surprized Hitler didn't round up the toupee people.
12. This is a plan to round up the enemy spies.
13. 7 Chalk this round up to me, please,(www.Sentencedict.com) barman.
14. When in a taxi, round up to the nearest dollar.
15. 20 I'm surprized Hitler didn't round up the toupee people.
16. These dogs were originally bred in Scotland to round up sheep.
17. We needed to do decimals to round up and round down numbers.
18. 6 But first,[www.Sentencedict.com] here's Tim with our Friday sports round-up.
19. They round up all the villagers and execute them one by one.
20. I spent the morning trying to round up the documents I needed.
21. You'd better round up your classmates.It's time to go back to school.
22. 10 This is the round-up of both sides of this question.
23. I'll just go and round up Andrew and Patrick for the meeting.
24. He tells him that he needs round up all outstanding debts immediately.
25. See if you can round up a few friends to help you!
26. 12 We bring you once again a quick round-up from our network.
27. 5 The President ordered the round-up and imprisonment of all opposition politicians.
28. SHERIFF: We'd been combing the countryside the biggest posse I could round up.
29. 2 This week's issue includes a round-up of the latest record releases.
30. While most taxi drivers will automatically round up to the next 500 rupiah.
31. 3 The police carried out their usual round-up of Saturday night drunks.
32. We ain't got time for baby-sitting, we got longhorns to round up.
33. 4 First, with a round-up of the day's local news, here's Paul Kirby.
34. We'll be back after the break with a round-up of today's other stories.
35. 15 While most taxi drivers will automatically round up to the next 500 rupiah.
36. 7 It was a sort of round-up of people's reactions to the petrol crisis.
37. 1 We'll be back after the break with a round-up of today's other stories.
38. We gave the wrong number for the Western Digital bulletin board in our January round-up.
39. I helped round up criminals in Moscow and traveled to various hot spots around the country.
40. Like Bangkok, many taxis are now metered, so you can round up to the nearest ringgit.
41. 13 We gave the wrong number for the Western Digital bulletin board in our January round-up.
42. Some rodeo cowboys are Indians and the Pendleton Round-Up in Oregon celebrates them with a tepee village.
43. The date also marks the occasion that Nazi soldiers raided a Warsaw ghetto to round up innocent Jews .
44. It took the young couple a long time to round up enough money for a trip to Europe.
45. Officially, the government’s policy is to round up street children in order to reunite them with their families.
46. He enlisted Randi Glass, a thirtyish, pregnant, maroon-haired casting director from Brooklyn, to round up teen-agers.
47. Get all this shit round up, get out the fuck out of here, as fast as you can.
48. His name is on the black list ( blacklist ) used by the police to round up all the gangsters.
49. In addition to the woolen mills, Pendleton is also famous for its annual rodeo, the Pendleton Round-Up.
50. 11 Some rodeo cowboys are Indians and the Pendleton Round-Up in Oregon celebrates them with a tepee village.