round-shouldered in English
Use "round-shouldered" in a sentence
1. Cissie was round-shouldered and dumpy.
2. Viktor Krum got up and slouched, round-shouldered and duck-footed, toward Mr. Ollivander.
3. He had become round-shouldered from years of sitting in front of a computer.
4. Joseph, always referred to and called Jossey Dummy, was a tall, thin, round-shouldered youth.
5. If you stoop or are round-shouldered these shoulder movements will help to rectify this problem area for you.
6. There stood the least attractive person I had ever met—so thin; scraggly, unkempt hair; round-shouldered; head bowed looking at the floor.
7. He had caught sight, across the house, of Winsett's shabby round-shouldered back, and had once noticed his eyes turned toward the Beaufort box.
8. Another, whose appearance struck Pierre particularly, was a long, round-shouldered, fair-haired, thin man, with ponderous movements and an idiotic expression of face.