rounded in English
rounded gray hills
we should educate children to become rounded human beings
Use "rounded" in a sentence
1. These are rounded numbers.
2. His eyes rounded with horror.
3. A naturally rounded paving stone.
4. Amounts in million € (rounded figures)
5. Barbara's eyes rounded in surprise.
6. The oral shields is a rounded pentagonal with an obtuse or slightly rounded proximal angle.
7. A charge of 90 will be rounded up to and one of 10 rounded down to
8. The children's eyes rounded with excitement.
9. Sepals obovate, apex rounded or obtuse.
10. The cowboys rounded the cattle up.
11. The runner rounded into the homestretch.
12. Smooth rounded corners make cleaning easier.
13. Oh, I'm sure they're perfectly rounded.
14. His eyes rounded in mock amazement.
15. The runners rounded into the home stretch.
16. The expressway rounded about the urban district.
17. He rounded the clay into a sphere.
18. He has rounded into his eighth decade.
19. The fox rounded on its pursuers.sentence dictionary
20. Lengths are rounded to the nearest millimetre.
21. The tail tapered to a rounded tip.
22. 15 His eyes rounded in mock amazement.
23. I sat down on its rounded hump.
24. We rounded the corner at high speed.
25. We rounded the bend at high speed.
26. She had rounded on him without mercy.
27. I rounded off the corners with sandpaper.
28. A rounded projection or swelling a tubercle.
29. Data are rounded to one decimal place.
30. Leaf blade base rounded or unequally cordate...
31. Colin rounded the corner at high speed.
32. The book had rounded, not square, corners.
33. The mouth is powerful and well-rounded.
34. The oral shield is a rounded triangular shape.
35. G Gravel rounded stone chips, coarser than sand.
36. Thousands of men were rounded up and jailed.
37. 4 He rounded the clay into a sphere.
38. The robot has a big and rounded head.
39. 2 Leaf blade base rounded or unequally cordate...
40. 6 Leaf blade base rounded or unequally cordate...
41. The sirens blew as they rounded the conner.
42. The Twins are a well-rounded ball club.
43. The stones were then rounded, polished and engraved.
44. She has a well-rounded background in management.
45. The sculptor rounded the clay into a sphere.
46. The police rounded up a number of suspects.
47. 1 The new cion rounded out his collection.
48. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
49. These are bony fish with paired rounded fins.
50. She rounded off the meal with some cheese.