rounding in English
the ship rounded the cape and sailed north
we'll round the weight up to the nearest pound
a lathe that rounded chair legs
Use "rounding" in a sentence
1. A rounding error
2. A rounding error.
3. Rounding up an army?
4. Skiff Miller was rounding the curve.
5. He is rounding out nicely now.
6. The sun is rounding out the corn.
7. Rounding off the evaluation result to an integer.
8. Bomer said he plans to adopt a new rule this summer that would erase any confusion on rounding by outlawing double rounding.
9. They're going house to house, rounding up the residents.
10. Use a Currency field to prevent rounding off during calculations.
11. Totals/sub-totals may not add up, due to rounding.
12. He had sought work as a cowboy, rounding up cattle.
13. Both absolute units and % DVs are subject to rounding rules.
14. They controlled the speed by rounding in the small sail.
15. Due to rounding, figures may not add up to totals shown.
16. When composing several rotations on a computer, rounding errors necessarily accumulate.
17. The plan we have outlined is now rounding into final shape.
18. Use for currency values and to prevent rounding off during calculations.
19. Also rounding errors can affect cases where extreme accuracy is required.
20. The totals may contain discrepancies, due to the effects of rounding.
21. The Reverend Canon Something-or-the-other was rounding it off.
22. I came up with them as they were rounding the corner.
23. NB: Any discrepancies in totals are due to the effects of rounding.
24. The discussion up to now has ignored the consequences of rounding error.
25. 15 The Reverend Canon Something-or-the-other was rounding it off.
26. First, the probabilistic model of the rounding error in the computation of quaternions on a fixed point computer is established. Then, the probabilistic rounding error estimates are computed.
27. Due to rounding, individual values may not add up to the totals.
28. NB: Any discrepancies in totals are due to the effects of rounding
29. Liao Qi Julang envoy to the country, also for the book rounding.
30. That's less than 1 % of the company's global income -- a rounding error.
31. Rounding off the evening were excellent refreshments and the chance to natter.
32. Maybe Jack was rounding them up and moving them to another field.
33. It makes the cost of the bail outs look like a rounding error.
34. These formulas are only approximate since actual loan balances are affected by rounding.
35. Buoy: A rounding mark that floats on the water, denoting the required course.
36. 15 Rounding out the top 5 were Detroit, El Paso, Texas, and Las Vegas.
37. Rounding off the top five was the Claude Monet display at the Grand Palais.
38. CORPORATE MANAGEMENT TOTAL BUSINESS LINE TOTAL Totals may not add up due to rounding.
39. Presented industrial distribution percentages may not add up to exactly 100.0% due to rounding.
40. He rounded off the scoring with a simple fourth after rounding goalkeeper Thomas Ravelli.
41. The differential model not has model error. Solving the differential equation has rounding error.
42. (1) Due to rounding, totals may not correspond to the sum of all figures shown.
43. Since type F data is internally converted to a binary system, rounding errors can occur.
44. And rounding off the hottie list is Vanessa Minnillo[Sentencedict.com], who plays the female lead.
45. Adopted by the elimination series , rounding error not been handled well, in need of improvement.
46. Rounding of broken ends was produced within 60 hours and became pronounced after 192 hours.
47. Taxes are rounded off to the nearest dollar but the rounding error is surprisingly small.
48. Those who had perfected the machines gave way to those skilled at rounding up the public.
49. This product applied to process the cutting and edge rounding of roller tube and wire frame.
50. In reality, however, it is extremely unlikely that all rounding errors point in the same direction.