rousing in English
a rousing speech
Use "rousing" in a sentence
1. 21 The returning soldiers enjoyed a rousing reception.
2. The returning soldiers enjoyed a rousing reception.
3. The players were greeted by rousing cheers.
4. President Clinton's rousing speech united the Democrats.
5. The concert concluded with a rousing chorus.
6. This is not reliably rabble-rousing stuff.
7. He accused union leaders of rabble-rousing.
8. The service began with a rousing hymn.
9. Critics have accused him of rabble-rousing.
10. The music worked up to a rousing finale.
11. The audience gave the band a rousing welcome.
12. His rousing speeches soon created a massive following.
13. Rousing organ music was coming from the church.
14. (b) What rousing call went forth to this faithful remnant?
15. The party leader's rousing speech fired the members into action.
16. The music builds up to a rousing climax.
17. The audience gave the band a rousing welcome. Sentencedict.com
18. We sang a last rousing chorus of the national anthem.
19. But, with a few exceptions, they are not exactly rousing.
20. She delivered a rousing speech full of anger and passion.
21. The team was given a rousing reception by the fans.
22. 22 That rousing conclusion is filled with meaning for us today.
23. Hey, do you want to have a rousing discussion about truth?
24. The musicians burst into a rousing rendition of "Paddy Casey's Reel".
25. You love rabble-rousing, and you love to bust systems open.
26. Critics called it a "rousing adventure" and "a riveting action-adventure in space".
27. Primary voters alarmed by his angry rabble-rousing sighed and turned Doleful.
28. In a rousing speech, the President hit out against the trade union.
29. The Radetsky March of the elder Johann Strauss gave a rousing finish.
30. This talk introduced the rousing cry “Advertise, advertise, advertise, the King and his Kingdom”!
31. He gave a rousing speech to a room full of party faithfuls.
32. The Governor of New York delivered a rousing speech to the national convention.
33. The sales manager gave the salesmen a rousing pep talk before the sale.
34. 18 In a rousing speech, the President hit out against the trade union.
35. In the film's climax, McBride has a rousing fistfight with the village bully.
36. In a rousing speech the minister hit out at racism in the armed forces.
37. All the people in the buildings came to give me a rousing send-off.
38. That's where we get this rousing line, "New Presbyter is but Old Priest writ Large."
39. There were beautiful paintings, musical tributes to the island, a rousing half-hour of drumming.
40. ' whispered the little wretch, rousing a half-bred bulldog from its lair in a corner.
41. One More Angel in Heaven and the rousing finale with its two-part harmony were musical highlights.
42. It's smart, effective, ecologically sound and it does pop in such a thirst-rousing way.
43. Now she did not even wish to try, for fear of rousing up something terrible.
44. May I interest you in a rousing tale of heroic deeds and acts of bravery?
45. 8:25) Rousing himself, Jesus commands the wind and the sea with the words: “Hush!
46. Rather, the rousing notes of his bugle center all interest and attention on the proclamation.
47. 13 In a rousing speech the minister hit out at racism in the armed forces.
48. They began to howl and bark, rousing the villagers from their beds, and starting babies crying.
49. Five-ton Sahib turned from frigid to frisky during a specially-staged concert of rousing tunes.
50. He is still haranguing rallies in the usual rabble-rousing, tub-thumping, arrogant and abrasive way.