rove in English
a quarter of a million refugees roved around the country
a new exhibit will electrify campuses on its national rove
Use "rove" in a sentence
1. He rove about his student.
2. Bands of armed men rove the countryside.
3. He rove hither and thither that night.
4. 19 He rove hither and thither that night.
5. My grandfather loved to rove the countryside.
6. He loved to rove the green hills and clear waters.
7. They have also subpoenaed top presidential aide Karl Rove.
8. But how good was Mr Rove at his job?
9. Rove says he wants to spend more time with family.
10. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.”
11. Because of Mount Zion , which is desolate - Foxes rove in it.
12. + Many will rove about,* and the true knowledge will become abundant.”
13. Most busine and industries a rove of deregulation from government control.
14. She remained the faithful wife but Richard certainly appears to have had the licence to rove.
15. Today a House panel authorizes subpoenas for Karl Rove , Harriet Miers and others.
16. The paper introduced a of new process of the linen rove chemical treatment.
17. But Karl Rove, chief political strategist in the Bush team, has taken the other tack.
18. She sat still for a moment, then her eyes began to rove about the room.
19. Every serious Republican candidate for the presidency employs people who bear the stamp of Rove.
20. According to analyse the rove winding structural feature, found the mathematic model of computer control.
21. Rove instructed the Republican National Committee to reinvest in registering voters and building its turnout operations.
22. Nearly half a rove of premarital sex and nearly one in five think that extramarital sex is acceptable.
23. On the playground kids don’t seem to play like they used to; they rove around in gangs.
24. 12 Rove instructed the Republican National Committee to reinvest in registering voters and building its turnout operations.
25. As invaders from the United States began to rove the valley, they helped complete the oats conquest.
26. But Karl Rove 's decision to resign on August 31 st is news of an altogether different order.
27. The question is whether he was well served or whether he allowed others, notably Karl Rove, his Machiavellian campaign adviser, undue influence.
28. Earning the sobriquet "turd blossom" Mr Rove, as the story goes, provided the strategic thinking behind the genial front of Mr Bush.
29. 26 In today's cartoon Rove is portrayed as the puppeteer controlling Bush's wealthy supporters in Texas (notice the Texas-style cowboy hat).
30. They could rove at will among the stars, and sink like a subtle mist through the very interstices of space.
31. Looking hard at the castle, sketchbook in hand, I allowed the corner of my eye to rove the tinker camp.
32. In today's cartoon Rove is portrayed as the puppeteer controlling Bush's wealthy supporters in Texas (notice the Texas-style cowboy hat).
33. Chief political strategist and right-hand man Karl Rove will be leaving his post at the White House by the end of the month.
34. To ensure the dispersed reasonable for increasing the yarn quality by the way of controlling the rove chemical degum form and condition.
35. Karl Rove, once George Bush's Svengali, ascended in part by helping Texas businessmen fight trial lawyers for control of that state's highest court.
36. Chief political strategist and right-hand man Karl Rove will be leaving his post at the White House by the end of month.
37. 12 Chief political strategist and right-hand man Karl Rove will be leaving his post at the White House by the end of month.
38. Predacious natural enemies included ladybirds, lacewings, predacious bugs, rove beetle and spiders, but populations were low and lagged behind the population peaks of insect pests.
39. 11 Chief political strategist and right-hand man Karl Rove will be leaving his post at the White House by the end of the month.
40. (Matthew 24:45; Daniel 12:10) Concerning the time of the end, the prophet Daniel wrote: “Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant.”
41. Nine other celebrity items are up for grabs, including lunch with former Bush aide Karl Rove. But the opening bid for the chance to break bread with him is just $7500.
42. Thus, Fox News calls itself “fair and balanced,” and Karl Rove and his acolytes turn their opponents’ strongest traits into their Achilles’ heels, using insinuations and lies to portray the opponents’ achievements as phony.
43. Interior Ministry said, Komi Rove and two colleagues suddenly in-car shot of an illegal armed police who then returned fire, killing hiding in the private homes of the militants.
44. The embedded remote monitoring system based on the B /S and C /S is stable and simp le, and speeds up the network transmission rate and imp rove the reliability of system.