roved in English
Use "roved" in a sentence
1. His eyes roved round the supermarket.
2. His eye/gaze roved hungrily about the room.
3. These tribes roved through the uninhabited areas hunting game.
4. 4 His eye/gaze roved hungrily about the room.
5. 19 Restless cars and people, mostly young, roved aimlessly, exploring the summer night.
6. 23 I roved the cotton then ran it through the spinning wheel.
7. 21 Restless cars and people, mostly young, roved aimlessly, exploring the summer night.
8. The Originator or someone else decided to cancel an a roved change.
9. He roved over the sea in search of adventure when he was young.
10. 14. (a) During “the time of the end,” who have ‘roved about,’ and where?
11. The invader roved through the country burning and pillaging houses in their pathway.
12. Artificial nest box is roved to be good for cavity nester in disturbed areas by human activities.
13. They roved in foreign lands for more than twenty years and returned to their hometown at long last.
14. For one interminable moment nothing moved except for the eyes of the policemen as they roved around the pub.
15. His eyes roved to the perimeter fences where the lights still shone as if in defiance of the coming day.