row house in English
He established his practice in 1970, coming to prominence in 1976 with the Azuma House, a row house that embodied what would evolve as the essential principles of Ando's architecture.
Use "row house" in a sentence
1. Kiss my family row house, the garden home.
2. The old row house is just a memory.
3. Five children died in a row house fire in Pittsburgh.
4. They still lived in the row house with their 1955 station wagon.
5. We got at the last row house[Sentencedict], so could not go on.
6. 26) They still lived in the row house with their 1955 station wagon.
7. I grew up in a tiny Baltimore row house in a faraway mountain area.
8. The House is a re - conceptualization of an row house unit in Capitol Hill, Washington DC.
9. The only place within our means was a row house on a little street called Pemberton.
10. Teviot Row House is the oldest purpose-built student union in Britain, dating back to 18
11. Then footage of police, some in uniform, some not, gathered on the stoop of a row house.
12. The apartment to which she and Uncle Allen welcomed us was in a declining row house on Wakeman Avenue.
13. The bullhorn was broken and inoperable for the three weeks prior to the police bombing of the row house.
14. Rob DeGraff ditched his roomy house and 000 square-foot lot for a row house with a patch of yard.
15. 10 Rob DeGraff ditched his roomy house and 000 square-foot lot for a row house with a patch of yard.
16. Occupying a landmark row house, the inn has four bedrooms, an extensive library and a living room filled with DVDs, board games and puzzles.
17. Suzanna Bierwirth's Lincoln Park home is chock-full of lessons in easy elegance. Thanks to dramatic colors and artful arrangements, the tiny row house makes a grand statement.