sadden in English
Use "sadden" in a sentence
1. The piers sadden when the afternoon moors there.
2. I wouldn't want sadden you with anguish.
3. I do not want to sadden you again.
4. Do not the sins of others sadden you?
5. Don't sadden your friends and gladden your enemies.
6. Do not sadden your friends and gladden your enemies.
7. Although that wasn't surprising, it did sadden and even scare me.
8. But I would not sadden you by the mortal plaint.
9. Don't waste time, we did not have time to sigh and sadden.
10. Deeply shocked and sadden to learn of you are weft sudden pass.
11. Do remember that you must not do things that will sadden your friends and gladden enemies.
12. I am determined to remain loyal to him, but feelings of loneliness often sadden me.”
13. You can sigh away half your youth if you choose to allow failed relationship to sadden you.
14. Headache, fever, minor bruises and just simple difficulties and challenges in day to day life perturb us, sadden us.
15. It does sadden him, but he believes that Juice will maybe explain a few of the pressures kids are under.
16. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life[http://Sentencedict.com], which no Arcadian success would do.
17. The failures and reverses which await men - and one after another sadden the brow of youth - add a dignity to the prospect of human life, which no Arcadian success would do.