sanctum in English
The result is that many Smarta priests are entering the temple sanctums .
Use "sanctum" in a sentence
1. His bedroom's his inner sanctum.
2. The clubhouse was their sanctum sanctorum.
3. I was allowed once into his inner sanctum.
4. Looking sour , Mr. Lin walked into the " inner sanctum. "
5. The sanctum entrance is guarded by huge dvarapalas .
6. She once allowed me into her inner sanctum .
7. And there would be me, allowed into their inner sanctum.
8. Was I going to get to the Sanctum before nightfall?
9. They stepped through, into the cool semi-darkness of the inner sanctum.
10. He withdrew to his sanctum sanctorum, where the children could never go.
11. Occasionally she would be allowed into the inner sanctum of his office.
12. 7 They stepped through, into the cool semi-darkness of the inner sanctum.
13. The spout projects invariably northwards irrespective of the direction of the sanctum .
14. What I'm about to show you is the inner sanctum of our entire operation.
15. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
16. Wudang Mountain, the Taoism sanctum, locates in the west and central of our country.
17. The Governor's sanctum was a leviathan suffused with the same dreary red light.
18. 8 They stepped through, into the cool semi-darkness of the inner sanctum.
19. According to a 400-year tradition, women are restricted from entering the inner sanctum.
20. I will not wait until the troops break into my inner sanctum to attempt this.
21. My presence in his sanctum was evidently esteemed a piece of impudence too shameful for remark.
22. To pass unscathed into the inner sanctum of the wave is the categorical imperative of surfing.
23. 21 To pass unscathed into the inner sanctum of the wave is the categorical imperative of surfing.
24. This was when somebody opened the door to the inner sanctum where the support band was playing.
25. 28 On the walls of the god's sanctum are two rare depictions of Vishnu as the Buddha.
26. The second tala has a sanctum enclosed by the upward extension of the inner wall of the aditala .
27. Renaissance encyclopaedias often had architectural structures, as though the reader were progressing towards the inner sanctum of truth.
28. On the walls of the god's sanctum are two rare depictions of Vishnu as the Buddha.
29. Please recall how I've been penned in a sanctum on a planet for most of my days.
30. Why should she have been invited into the inner sanctum while I had been so resolutely excluded?
31. 14 Cleanse your inner self of the forces, coupled with fear, that push you out of your inner sanctum.
32. The backmost square-shaped chamber of that inner shrine was the inner sanctum or the holy of holies.
33. Cleanse your inner self of the forces, coupled with fear, that push you out of your inner sanctum.
34. She never presumed on her friendship with Eve by expecting to be let in to the inner sanctum.
35. This inner sanctum looked as though they should all be waving little red books and were very vociferous.
36. The circular srikoyil of Vadakkunnathan , the most northerly of the row , has its sanctum cells divided by a transverse diagonal wall .
37. 25 Ruby laser light stitched the interior of the sanctum like thinnest threads of stronger flame within a dully glowing oven.
38. She strode through the door to the outer office of his sanctum, past his personal secretary, who blinked in astonishment.
39. I skirted the dike district too - or at any rate two big chicks denied me entry to their purple sanctum.
40. Ruby laser light stitched the interior of the sanctum like thinnest threads of stronger flame within a dully glowing oven.
41. Harness the power of the stars. Rebuild the defiled Orrery and unlock the secrets of this Mages Guild Inner Sanctum.
42. Indestructible terrain funnels the player through a chokepoint that divides the outer section of the compound from the inner sanctum.
43. In cases where the sanctum itself faces north , the alternate Agamic injunction that it should be on the proper left is adhered to .
44. The main sanctum has a Somaskanda relief panel inside a special niche high upon its rear wall and visible above the top of the fluted linga stele , planted without a pitha on the sanctum floor , unlike the other Rajasimha temples where the linga more or less hides the Somaskanda panel , set at the centre of the rear wall .
45. The aditala has thus its sanctum surrounded by two covered circumambulatory passages , the outer one functioning as such while the inner one provides access to the second tala .
46. The sanctum had a stucco panel or painting or a stone sculpture as a bas - relief on the rear wall , rather than on the floor at its centre .
47. The abutting vimanas on the south - east , south , north and north - east face east like the main sanctum , while those on the south - west , west and north - west face west .
48. According to the will of Abbess Theophanu who died in 1058, candles were to be burnt in her memory ad sanctum Iohannem, which appears to be the first mention of the church.
49. The gunk on the beak of this satin bowerbird (Ptilonorhynchus violaceus minor) is plant matter, which he mashed up to paint his bower's inner sanctum in a rain forest in Queensland, Australia.
50. In the matter of rise the simple or ekatala vimana consists essentially of six vertical components , which , from base to apex , would be ( 1 ) the adhishthana , or basement , ( 2 ) the pada , or pillar , or the bhitii , or wall , according as the structure stands on either or both of these supports enclosing the sanctum , ( 3 ) the prastara or architrave , with the prominent cornice , or kapota , ( 4 ) the griva or clerestory over sanctum terrace and entablature , ( 5 ) the sikhara or ultimate roof covering the top of the clerestory or griva , and ( 6 ) the stupi or finial crowning the top of the sikhara .