scare in English
the rapid questions were designed to scare her into blurting out the truth
Use "scare" in a sentence
1. Scare alone and dolorous, but scare much more to plustoghter.
2. Don't scare me!
3. Yeah, to scare people.
4. Sudden noises scare her.
5. Which Scare do you use?
6. You gave me a scare!
7. We've had quite a scare.
8. Maestro: Did that scare you?
9. Big beard, don't scare me!
10. I like reading scare stories.
11. Your threats don't scare me.
12. It's for the top Scare Teams.
13. The Brain wants to scare us.
14. You know, give them a scare.
15. They only mean to scare us.
16. Well, to scare the baboons away.
17. Was that meant to scare me?
18. I didn't mean to scare you.
19. I think that would scare anybody.
20. You really gave us a scare !
21. I don't scare easily, you know.
22. I didn't want to scare you away.
23. She's very brave - she doesn't scare easily.
24. The Red Scare did not last long.
25. They managed to scare the bears away.
26. You don't scare me with your threats!
27. 7 They will scare away small birds.
28. The word " econometric " may scare some people.
29. You gave us a right good scare.
30. We got a bit of a scare.
31. More meant to scare than to harm.
32. Loud noises can scare animals or birds.
33. I was only trying to scare her.
34. But without bandages, I scare people away.
35. I just wanted to scare her, only Issole!
36. He described talk of sackings as scare stories.
37. Launch the Polaris, the end doesn't scare us.
38. There was a bomb scare during the procession.
39. You can't scare me into telling you anything.
40. Scare all men to death having let pass!
41. Promotions that are likely to shock or scare
42. They put a good scare in them, too.
43. Who are you trying to scare, you clowns?
44. A horror story made up to scare children.
45. She made it up to scare you away.
46. We'll scare her out of telling the police.
47. I'll scare him out of wherever he's hiding.
48. He'll scare away the few customers we have.
49. If you're trying to scare your parents, great job.
50. 6 He worries that corruption would scare away altruism.