seasoned in English
it was made from seasoned, untreated oak
Use "seasoned" in a sentence
2. The washed clothes has seasoned.
3. She's a seasoned concert performer.
4. Goulash is seasoned with paprika.
5. Walt seasoned beef with curry.
6. Walter seasoned beef with curry.
7. Toss the meat in seasoned flour.
8. Coat the fish with seasoned flour.
9. Now do I hire seasoned professionals?
10. Counsel That Is “Seasoned With Salt”
11. Even the seasoned troupers fall apart.
12. The sausage was very highly seasoned.
13. 7 Goulash is seasoned with paprika.
14. Seasoned with young basil, and Yangzi grains.
15. Ensure that new wood has been seasoned.
16. He seasoned his lecture with pleasant anecdotes.
17. What should this sandwich be seasoned with?
18. Add flour, seasoned salt, pepper and garlic.
19. He seasoned after such a soul-stirring incident.
20. You've been seasoned by wind, dusk and sunlight.
21. These were bright young theorists, not seasoned observers.
22. Heat the seasoned stock until it is bubbling.
23. Both were bereaved, and both were seasoned adventurers.
24. As a traveller I am a seasoned whinger.
25. Good coaches develop raw talent into seasoned players.
26. Far more effective than your more seasoned colleagues.
27. Traditionally wood was seasoned in the open air.
28. Well-seasoned wood, falling tongues, well-steeled skeins.
29. So listen carefully when seasoned speakers give their talks.
30. We need a seasoned manager to run this project.
31. This meat should be seasoned with salt and mustard.
32. No offense, my man, but you're a little seasoned.
33. Spoon out the flesh onto a seasoned baked potato!
34. He began acting with the confidence of a seasoned performer.
35. Yes, these new missionaries are seasoned full-time ministers.
36. Both were bereaved[Sentencedict.com], and both were seasoned adventurers.
37. Seasoned crooks can hot wire a car in seconds.
38. This meat be seasoned with salt and mustard.sentence dictionary
39. Dredge plantain slices in seasoned flour and shake off excess.
40. Better than noodles, I wanted to eat the seasoned cucumber.
41. Seasoned veterans were picked to storm the difficult enemy position.
42. The soldiers were not yet seasoned to the rigorous climate.
43. It is seasoned with onions, coriander, ginger, marjoram, and mustard.
44. He likes to eat mutton which was seasoned with garlic.
45. 6 Endeavor to use seasoned speech when declaring the good news.
46. 20 min: “Requirements for Both the New and the Seasoned Minister.”
47. 1 He likes to eat mutton which was seasoned with garlic.
48. Many people eat natto the traditional way —seasoned with soy sauce.
49. Today's menu is seasoned taro, grilled mackerel, and bean paste stew.
50. 14 Dredge plantain slices in seasoned flour and shake off excess.