serve in English
Malcolm has served the church very faithfully
he was let down by an erratic serve
Use "serve" in a sentence
1. There are three basic kinds of service:the underhand serve, the overhand serve, and the hook serve or roundhouse serve.
2. 23 There are three basic kinds of service:the underhand serve, the overhand serve, and the hook serve or roundhouse serve.
3. I serve?
4. You wanna serve?
5. To serve, slice thinly and serve with cornichons and chutney. Sentencedict.com
6. Dabao: Thank you. No SARS, no dirtiness; Serve people, serve me.
7. Serve as called.
8. Serve in the Church.
9. You serve beneath me.
10. Serve to his backhand.
11. Serve the ball correctly.
12. To serve, place squab on individual serving plates and serve greens alongside, garnished with radishes.Sentencedict.com
13. To serve, place squab on individual serving plates and serve greens alongside, garnished with radishes.
14. You serve a detestable regime.
15. But we serve Smoked Pomfret.
16. They serve fish fillet combo.
17. Men cannot serve two masters.
18. Serve with plain boiled rice .
19. Serve the soup piping hot.
20. To serve ( a prison term ).
21. Stefan has a demon serve.
22. Sacrificing to Serve a Mission
23. We serve the same queen.
24. We hope to serve eternally.
25. Hops serve to embitter beer.
26. As space is limited, the Press Room will serve on a first-come-first-serve basis.
27. They serve the demos, democracy.
28. Topspin serve to the backhand.
29. My Burning Desire to Serve God
30. To serve him shoulder to shoulder.’
31. Invite him to serve alongside you.
32. I just love to serve watermelon.
33. I know what interests you serve.
34. The players rotate before each serve.
35. These bars serve no useful purpose.
36. What earthly purpose can it serve?
37. We serve lunch and afternoon tea .
38. How long does an Assemblyman serve?
39. Serve the soup with crusty bread.
40. 3 We serve whipping cream today.
41. Garnish boldly with watercress and serve.
42. Serve, do not disserve the human.
43. No one can serve two masters.
44. For beginners, I recommend the underhand serve. For experienced players I recommend the overhand floater serve.
45. Would you still wish to serve?
46. Serve God Loyally Despite “Many Tribulations”
47. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.
48. Serve sauerkraut at your next picnic.
49. Serve cold, garnished with fresh herbs.
50. You cannot serve God and mammon.