sexual derogation in English
Use "sexual derogation" in a sentence
1. The derogation will comprehend ADR only.
2. Some countries with a derogation actually delivered (part of) the data.
3. A derogation agreed at interdepartmental level has no legal value.
4. France has a derogation for reporting the aggregates relating to heat.
5. However, the derogation applies only to certain specified agricultural crops.
6. Sex education and sexual knowledge increases sexual activity.
7. France has a derogation for reporting the aggregates relating to heat
8. Any derogation of the common law is to be strictly construed.
9. Article 9 of the Directive prohibits aerial spraying of pesticides, except under derogation.
10. Objective To discuss the treatment of Huntingtondisease ( HD ) by stereotactic multi - target radiofrequency derogation.
11. Derogation regarding the processing of Category 3 material and manure in composting plants
12. Sexual exploitation and sexual abuse constitute serious misconduct.
13. The most common sexual disorder was orgasmic disorder, and the others in order was sexual pain, sexual arousal disorder, and hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
14. To be specific, significant correlation was found between sexual attitude and sexual morality conflict, and between sexual experience and sexual morality conflict.
15. The deletion of the derogation for niche manufacturers will reduce administrative burden.
16. I cannot accept the derogation for dicalcium phosphate, as this is against our scientific advice.
17. The sexual love before marriage is unhallowed perhaps, however of sexual love delighted always agree with sexual excitement.
18. 20) Inhibited sexual desire is the as decline in sexual response.
19. Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
20. (d) For the purpose of point ARO.OPS.235(d), within 2 years of the implementation of a deviation or derogation, the operator shall collect data concerning the granted deviation or derogation and analyse that data using scientific principles with a view to assessing the effects of the deviation or derogation on aircrew fatigue.
21. Sexual Mores Adrift
22. The derogation clause cornerstone of human rights convention, the reservation of which is key issue.
23. They define sexual harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature.
24. 19) Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
25. A sexual urge?