sexual desirability in English
Use "sexual desirability" in a sentence
1. It is really a desirability.
2. The desirability of peace needs no affirmation.
3. She need have no doubts about her desirability.
4. No one questions the desirability of cheaper fares.
5. Too much emphasis is placed on the desirability of being thin.
6. There seemed to be a strict hierarchy of beauty and desirability.
7. Welfare economics is the study of the desirability of alternative economic states.
8. Sex education and sexual knowledge increases sexual activity.
9. The approach of many a trainee, therefore, was to create the illusion of desirability.
10. Does the relative desirability of a future event affect the assessment of a likelihood?
11. There was a difference of opinion as to the desirability of the project.
12. Sexual exploitation and sexual abuse constitute serious misconduct.
13. The most common sexual disorder was orgasmic disorder, and the others in order was sexual pain, sexual arousal disorder, and hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
14. To be specific, significant correlation was found between sexual attitude and sexual morality conflict, and between sexual experience and sexual morality conflict.
15. In others, however, there can be tensions over the relative desirability of volunteers and professionals.
16. Despite our assertions about the desirability of probabilistic estimates the problem is not statistical.
17. The sexual love before marriage is unhallowed perhaps, however of sexual love delighted always agree with sexual excitement.
18. 20) Inhibited sexual desire is the as decline in sexual response.
19. Much of its desirability lies in the fact that it remains bright and untarnished seemingly indefinitely.
20. To continue arguing about the desirability of the relationship no longer makes any sense.
21. Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
22. Sexual Mores Adrift
23. The color of the fruit you saw helps you to decide its ripeness and desirability.
24. The desirability of close, productive, harmonious relationships between education and business is no longer questioned.
25. They define sexual harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature.