sexual experience in English
Use "sexual experience" in a sentence
1. Sexual experience and learning process influence the ability of discrimination of yearling sheep.
2. Because I don't look at you through the glasses colored by sexuality or sexual experience.
3. She claims to have had her first sexual experience with multiple male partners at age 16.
4. “The New Sophistication involved introducing children at ever younger ages to marijuana, hard drugs, alcohol and sexual experience. . . .
5. Buss said he found it surprising how dramatically and variably sexual experience seemed to influence women's feelings of self-esteem.
6. To be specific, significant correlation was found between sexual attitude and sexual morality conflict, and between sexual experience and sexual morality conflict.
7. Young people at school may smoke, use bad language, boast of sexual experience (real or imagined), and even experiment with alcohol or drugs.
8. Outercourse allows lovemaking to last longer, and couples are given the opportunity to soak in more of what the sexual experience is about.
9. This study used a cross-sectional design, in which data from a sample of 187 junior college students with sexual experience were collected by an anonymous and self-administered questionnaire.