sexual preferences|sexual preference in English
Use "sexual preferences|sexual preference" in a sentence
1. Sexual preferences, partners, and preferred foreplay are all part of achieving an orgasm.
2. Sex education and sexual knowledge increases sexual activity.
3. Sexual exploitation and sexual abuse constitute serious misconduct.
4. The most common sexual disorder was orgasmic disorder, and the others in order was sexual pain, sexual arousal disorder, and hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
5. To be specific, significant correlation was found between sexual attitude and sexual morality conflict, and between sexual experience and sexual morality conflict.
6. The sexual love before marriage is unhallowed perhaps, however of sexual love delighted always agree with sexual excitement.
7. We believe in maintaining the privacy of a user’s sexual interests, so we don’t allow personalised advertising that targets users based on their personal sexual interests, experiences, activities or preferences.
8. 20) Inhibited sexual desire is the as decline in sexual response.
9. Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
10. Sexual Mores Adrift
11. They define sexual harassment as unwanted conduct of a sexual nature.
12. 19) Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
13. A sexual urge?
14. Childhood Sexual Abuse".
15. Campus sexual assault.
16. The somatic narcissist and psychopath have no sexual playmates - only sexual playthings.
17. In sex, I have little sexual desire and nearly nil sexual relation.
18. The blame for sexual morality and the need for sexual instinct get tangled.
19. Your sexual function improves.
20. This includes sexual intimacy.
21. She exudes sexual magnetism.
22. 11 The somatic narcissist and psychopath have no sexual playmates - only sexual playthings.
23. They may believe that sexual knowledge is necessary, or simply unavoidable, hence their preference for curricula based on abstinence.
24. Among both pre- and postmenopausal women, the most prevalent sexual problem is chronic low sexual desire, or hypoactive sexual desire disorder (HSDD).
25. All sexual abuse imagery and all content that presents children in a sexual manner.