sexuality|sexualities in English
[sex·u·al·i·ty || ‚sekʃʊ'ælətɪ]
gender, state of being either male or female; participation in sexual activity; readiness for sexual activity; interest in sexual matters
Use "sexuality|sexualities" in a sentence
1. The religious right organized, and sexuality, especially teen sexuality, became a political issue.
2. Too many sisters affect male sexuality
3. She oozes sexuality from every pore.
4. He was confused about his sexuality.
5. Attitudes towards sexuality have radically changed.
6. Her overt sexuality shocked cinema audiences.
7. He's completed his doctorate on Victorian sexuality.
8. She was having dreams of unabashed sexuality.
9. A dread of black male sexuality remains.
10. Many early religious cults revolved around sexuality.
11. Magenta is associated with passion and sexuality.
12. Because I am comfortable with my sexuality.
13. Melanie Griffith seems to smoulder with sexuality.
14. Assumptions about their sexuality can impact their health.
15. He couldn't come to terms with his sexuality.
16. Many electronic games highlight violence and sexuality.
17. Sexuality is the strongest force in human beings.
18. Lesbian feminist psychologists' research focuses mainly on sexuality.
19. She was uncomfortably aware of her son's developing sexuality.
20. 6 Parker's column on teenage sexuality is right on.
21. Sexuality has been used to spark the library card.
22. Their skin colour, sexuality or hair hue is irrelevant.
23. Max breathed out powerful male sexuality in every movement.
24. The heroine, Maryska, is the personification of female sexuality.
25. Victorian women were rarely allowed to express their sexuality.