sexy|sexier|sexiest in English
['sex·y || 'seksɪ]
causing sexual arousal, erotic; appealing, attractive; concerned with sex
Use "sexy|sexier|sexiest" in a sentence
1. We've seen vampires morph from hideous monsters to caped bedroom invaders to campy jokes, to sexy hunks to sexier hunks.
2. Scarlett was crowned Sexiest Woman Alive once again.
3. Sexy voice, sexy blond hair.
4. I thought this would feel sexier.
5. Nip and Tuck Your Images for a Sexier You!
6. We called it TransMilenio, in order to make buses sexier.
7. I'm Sexy!
8. And sexy.
9. It's surprisingly sexy.
10. I mean, this isn't even the sexiest me, but come on!
11. " You sound sexy. "
12. Saga: Let's all be sexier at the stage right in particular.
13. I wanted a sexier font, but what are you gonna do?
14. Halle Berry has been named the sexiest woman alive by Esquire magazine.
15. Accountancy just isn't sexy.
16. Show your sexy curves.
17. I like sexy girls.
18. Oh, you sexy bitch.
19. Or... a sexy beard.
20. Snart ain't sexy either.
21. There is nothing sexier than being confident and taking care of yourselves.
22. Men's Health readers voted her the "sexiest woman of 2013".
23. I'm also a sexy bitch.
24. What is a sexy body?
25. Don't you think he's sexy?