sgt. maj.|sgt maj in English
noncommissioned officer serving as chief administrative assistant in a military headquarters (USA); noncommissioned officer of the highest rank (Britain)
Use "sgt. maj.|sgt maj" in a sentence
1. Maj. Bacola, my adjutant
2. Sganga had the horsepower to pull Sgt.
3. David Swan, Infantryman, and Sgt. Sentencedict.com
4. The couple's relations with Ms. Sultan, Sgt.
5. However, its commanding officer(Sentencedict.com), Maj.-Gen.
6. In part I, we reported that the repetitive administration of Shaoyao - Gancao - Tang ( SGT ) increased the bioavailability of glycyrrhizin ( GL ) in SGT.
7. But they run into trouble when Maj.
8. 21 In part I, we reported that the repetitive administration of Shaoyao - Gancao - Tang ( SGT ) increased the bioavailability of glycyrrhizin ( GL ) in SGT.
9. G1a | Maj-Gen Hla Shwe | Deputy Adjutant General | M |
10. Sgt. A . P . Davidson is the epitome of a Texas Ranger.
11. OCLC 19591232 Elements of Algebra by Maj. D. H. Hill.
12. And, adds Maj Freitag, it has brought the squadron together.
13. Maj Tremblay- Next AE course is scheduled for 07 Jan – 28 Feb 08.
14. Khalid al Zayn Ali, the artillery corps commander, Maj.-Gen.
15. In the face of devastating insurgent fire, the ANA located directly behind Staff Sgt. Miller broke formation and bound away downhill and out of the kill zone, leaving Staff Sgt.
16. I' m Sgt. Madigan, Vice, and if you do cop a ' tude
17. TSAB: Nrog peb nyob ob peb hnub tso mam mus maj.
18. How was the suspect driving in your car, holding your gun, Sgt. Anders?
19. With his offensive effectively stalled, Maj. Gen. Jones relieved the 152nd's regimental commander.
20. Objective : To Study the genesis and the development of salivary gland tumor ( SGT ).
21. Infm the Income Audit of any maj cashier overage shtages on a daily basis.
22. Miller broke formation and bound away downhill and out of the kill zone, leaving Staff Sgt.
23. 12) "Can reading and writing be a life-and-death matter?" British Army Maj.
24. The campaign included two long-range raids by Union cavalry under Maj. Gen. Philip Sheridan.
25. Chuan had been under considerable pressure to appoint the Democrat Party secretary-general, Maj.-Gen.