shabbily in English
raggedly; seedily, in a dilapidated manner; meanly, despicably
Use "shabbily" in a sentence
1. She was shabbily dressed.
2. I feel I behaved shabbily.
3. The beggar is shabbily dressed.
4. You shouldn't have treated him shabbily.
5. I think you were very shabbily treated.
6. I think you have been shabbily treated.
7. The two were haggling shabbily in the drawing - room.
8. The hostages were shabbily treated when they came home.
9. One story has a tired old man, shabbily dressed.
10. A quiet and gentle man, had been so shabbily treated.
11. There was a line there of shabbily dressed shuffling bodies.
12. Although I didn't betray a trust, I feel I behaved shabbily.
13. He was treated very shabbily by the press during this period.
14. It was a mean , shabbily furnished room, with a bed in it.
15. He around and finds that there is a beggar with shabbily dresses.
16. There was a group of shabbily dressed men smoking and laughing in a corner.
17. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman.
18. P . C. Brown regarded the forlorn figure, shabbily dressed. The man seemed miserable, homeless perhaps?
19. Haggard and pale, shabbily or raggedly dressed, their and down at heel, they slouched past.
20. Great entertainers are treated shabbily, while callow, shallow twerps land their own series after half a dozen gigs.
21. 3 Great entertainers are treated shabbily, while callow, shallow twerps land their own series after half a dozen gigs.
22. Most of the young, rather shabbily dressed people in the pub shouted over it or craned their heads closer to hear.