Use "shabby dress" in a sentence
1. Grant was of humble origin, shabby in dress, rough in speech and manners.
2. Not too shabby.
3. Not too shabby, sir.
4. His clothes were old and shabby.
5. Why are you looking so shabby?
6. He wore a shabby old overcoat.
7. Hugh's jacket was old and shabby.
8. This used to be a shabby house.
9. About a mile from my house there's a slightly shabby strip mall housing a Dollar Store, a Ross Dress for Less, and something called a 'Grocery Outlet'.
10. You look rather shabby in those clothes.
11. The old man was shabby and unkempt.
12. The old house has grown shabby with age.
13. It was a shabby way to treat visitors.
14. Shawn, the Shabby-cam is my screensaver.
15. Mew : Ahaha ! Not too shabby, little firefly!
16. His shabby appearance creates a bad impression.
17. You shouldn't put up with such shabby treatment.
18. She was ashamed that she looked so shabby.
19. He looked unshaven, shabby, and down-and-out.
20. His clothes, ill - made and shabby, were puton untidily.
21. She looked at his shabby clothes with distaste.
22. Her shabby appearance drew sniggers from the guests.
23. She wore shabby old jeans and a T-shirt.
24. They wore shabby clothes and their feet were bare.
25. He walked past her into a tiny, shabby room.