shackle|shackles in English
[shack·le || 'ʃækl]
metal ring used to fasten the hands or ankles, fetter, manacle, handcuff
Use "shackle|shackles" in a sentence
1. Shackle them!
2. Round Pin Shackles are considered un-safe as the cotter pin, if removed or not installed, falls off during a lift can cause the shackle to fail.
3. To lock: Close the shackle and scramble the shackle and scramble the dials.
4. Power is the shackle to shackle itself while love is the emancipator to emancipate itself.
5. Chain locks and shackles
6. Shackles and gang chains
7. "And come in shackles?
8. Untie those shackles
9. 4 Power is the shackle to shackle itself while love is the emancipator to emancipate itself.
10. Every shackle will now break open
11. " Pulled his shackles apart "?
12. " And come in shackles?
13. It's just a shackle for ourselves.
14. But why shackle yourself to that horror?
15. The prisoner was fastened by a shackle.
16. And tore off your shackles.
17. Everyone give me your shackles.
18. Put them all in shackles!
19. Terminal may be hook link and shackle.
20. Shackles alone no longer offer fair deterrent.
21. I understand the shackles of family expectations.
22. Shackle Undead now costs 9 % of base mana.
23. Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
24. He sounds like a charming pair of shackles.
25. 1 He unbolted the shackles on Billy's hands.