shad|shads in English
variety of North Atlantic fish related to the herring
Use "shad|shads" in a sentence
1. We have filet of sole , flounder, and baked shad.
2. If you persist in jogging, you'll shad some weight.
3. More delightful than sun in winter or shad in summer.
4. In summer crappie will suspend in deeper water chasing shad.
5. To use the shadow color of the stage, set shad _ r to - 1 .
6. Navy rescue swimmer Shad Hernandez was lowered into the water by a rope.
7. If shad _ r evaluates to - 1 , then the stage's shadow color will be used.
8. I went Shad Ferraro 's three were summoned on the stage with no success.
9. His eye shad sunk into their sockets and his skin sagged under his ragged beard.
10. Shad should be steamed, placed above mushrooms, ham, green onions, ginger, aroma and taste colors.
11. Shad rode up on the rope with mee were the last ones out of the water.
12. Shad a sad experience last week at a road race in the town where I lice.
13. The martial of clear cover shad uses polycarbonate. Power source is used single-foot in a moment start floorescent tube lamp.
14. When the shad run during the spring, you may see fishermen with seines along the banks of our coastal rivers.
15. 12 The martial of clear cover shad uses polycarbonate. Power source is used single-foot in a moment start floorescent tube lamp.
16. St. Lawrence bass of two years and older appear to feed on Atlantic tomcod, rainbow smelt, American shad, alewife, herring and flounder.
17. Most migratory fish, such as salmon and shad, are anadromous, spawning in fresh water and living as adults in salt water.
18. If I know shad are spawning on docks or riprap, I fish as many as I can in that short window.
19. Interestingly, both the younger and older participants seemed equally receptive to considering the proposition; 88 percent of the Shad Valley students responded affirmatively.
20. Several important spawning rivers for anadromous species, such as Atlantic salmon, rainbow trout, alewife and American shad, are found in the region.
21. 7 Most migratory fish, such as salmon and shad, are anadromous, spawning in fresh water and living as adults in salt water.
22. Differentiation of"tunior shadow"from"mass shad-ow"on CT scan, Axial scan US direct coronal scan and the phenomeron of delayed decompres5ion of optic chiasm were discussed. Sentencedict.com
23. Historical runs of anadromous fish also included native American shad (Alosa sapidissima, Connecticut's state fish), alewife (Alosa pseudoharengus) and blueback herring (Alosa aestivalis).
24. Within years, biologists observed with some surprise the return of scores of striped bass, alewives, American shad, Atlantic salmon, sturgeon, ospreys, kingfishers , cormorants and bald eagles.
25. The convoy was intercepted by the submarine USS Shad in the East China Sea on 23 October 1943, which fired 10 torpedoes, failing to damage either cruiser.