shade of in English
Use "shade of" in a sentence
1. The sweetest shade of sugarplum.
2. " It's a glamorous shade of pink. "
3. The shade of Richelieu was Mazarin.
4. She was wearing an unbecoming shade of purple.
5. COLOUR : Any shade of grey, grizzle or blue.
6. Always practising that perfect shade of amber, eh?
7. His hair was a bright shade of ginger.
8. The carpets were a lurid shade of green.
9. His shirt was a bilious shade of green.
10. Her hair was an improbable shade of yellow.
11. His face turned an unnatural shade of purple.
12. We sat down in the shade of the wall.
13. They lay down under the shade of a tree.
14. That's a very lurid shade of lipstick she's wearing.
15. He was lying in the shade of the tree.
16. The room was painted a subtle shade of pink.
17. To sleep nonchalantly in the shade of her breasts.
18. They painted it a light shade of bluish green.
19. They like living in the dappled shade of taller trees.
20. The hall was carpeted in a depressing shade of green.
21. Now that big brass ring is a shade of black.
22. It was definitely, unmistakably(Sentence dictionary), a shade of green.
23. The soft shade of coral was the perfect finishing touch.
24. We sat in the leafy shade of an oak tree.
25. 2 Her nails were varnished a brilliant shade of red.
26. 20 That's a very lurid shade of lipstick she's wearing.
27. Her hair had been dyed a garish shade of red.
28. Mrs. Packletide's face settled on an unbecoming shade of greenish white.
29. She was sitting in the shade of a large oak tree.
30. She was sitting in the shade of a big olive tree.
31. 7 We sat in the leafy shade of an oak tree.
32. 4 The room was painted in an unappealing shade of brown.
33. Was this the shade of a railwayman visiting his former workplace?
34. He played bass on the hit single "A Whiter Shade of Pale".
35. Her soul waits for yours in the shade of the Ceiba Tree.
36. I don't know, she says, before going a bright shade of cerise .
37. He sat in the shade of a crab apple tree, sipping lemonade.
38. Now, I am hidden in this pale shade of flesh and bone.
39. She turned a deathly shade of white when she heard the news.
40. The shade of evening have come to increase the dreariness of the place.
41. We sat in the shade of a tree, sipping tea and eating scones.
42. A computer will help you select the most flattering shade of make-up.
43. When they feel especially daring, they might wear a paler shade of beige.
44. Add a gradient overlay, start a shade of blue, fade to dark blue.
45. Apply a sunlit coral shade of lipstick - outline first with matching lip pencil.
46. His head is perfect, tanned the shade of aspic, kept beautiful by concentration.
47. A closely related variety of chalcedony, sard , differs only in the shade of red.
48. They all sit on the dirt in the dappled shade of a tree.
49. Its appetite satisfied, Behemoth lies under lotus trees or in the shade of poplars.
50. Calm and untroubled, Richmann sat in the shade of a palm tree, and relaxed.