shade of slander in English
Use "shade of slander" in a sentence
1. He does not slander (3)
2. 11 Harmful gossip, slander.
3. Slander is an actionable offense.
4. Alexander got a malignant slander.
5. 13 He's suing them for slander.
6. I can sue you for slander.
7. The speeches were full of vituperation and slander.
8. He was found guilty of slander against his employers.
9. The wonderful collocation of shade head and shade body, massiness and easy.
10. ◦ b. the cause of action is libel or slander.
11. 19 The speeches were full of vituperation and slander.
12. 12 He is being sued for slander .
13. How did “the wicked one” slander God?
14. 4 He was found guilty of slander against his employers.
15. Truth fears not the flames of slander and injustice.
16. It's not slander if it's true.
17. This is slander, pure and simple.
18. 11 Alexander got a malignant slander.
19. Moderate shade can protect shade endurance plants from photooxidation injury.
20. They also slander humans with their tongue.
21. 7 I can sue you for slander.
22. a reputation that was besmirched by slander.
23. The doctor is suing his partner for slander.
24. 6 Mr White countercharged Mr Smith with slander.
25. 1 Truth fears not the flames of slander and injustice.