shaded area in English
Use "shaded area" in a sentence
1. Shaded area refers to recommended seat rating.
2. But where in the shaded area is best?
3. Add the number of checkmarks that appear shaded area.
4. A cat suddenly jumped out from the shaded area.
5. Place the water sample in shaded area, prevent direct sunlight.
6. The conceptualization of integrated logistics is illustrated in the shaded area of Figure
7. If the intersection point falls in the shaded area, cavitation can occur.
8. These portfolios are clearly better than any in the interior of the shaded area.
9. Click on a shaded area to get more detailed information about crime in that area.
10. The shaded area is a value above and below the function that the tile is within.
11. So the net welfare gains of allowing free movement of capital are equal to area 8 plus half the shaded area.
12. These plants should be collected from the deepest water possible or form a shaded area such as under a bridge or pier.