shader|shaders in English
thing which blocks or filters light; thing which darkens, thing which casts a shadow
Use "shader|shaders" in a sentence
1. Geometry shader programs are executed after vertex shaders.
2. Shader 2.0 and 32 bits per pixel.
3. The crossHatch shader actually does two separate things.
4. Shader types: surface, light source, displacement, transformation, volume, image.
5. Official POV-Ray versions currently do not support shader plug-ins.
6. The CrossHatch shader is a good example of how a Surface Shader can be used to pipe information from other nodes, including other material nodes, to a surface via its Shading Group.
7. The performance of your code is directly dependant on the number of instructions in your shader.
8. While displacement is usually driven by a texture, the Screw Thread shader uses an expression instead.
9. 11 Falloff map is the same map that was used as a mask in the shader Blend.
10. Cg (short for C for Graphics) is a high-level shading language developed by Nvidia in close collaboration with Microsoft for programming vertex and pixel shaders.
11. For each pixel in the particular region, the GPU invokes a pixel shader only for color samples specified to be active samples by the configuration.
12. Using vertex shader instructions the polynomial coefficients and spherical harmonics functions can be fast calculated, and then the corresponding irradiance environment maps are also generated.
13. J. Kim, B. L. Shader and J. Y. Shao. Their results also illustrate that it is worthful to study some special classes of matrices with signed null-spaces.
14. Shader lamps mimic and augment reality by projecting imagery onto neutral objects, providing the opportunity to enhance the object's appearance with materials of a simple unit - a projector, camera, and sensor.