shadow-of-death|shadow of death in English
Use "shadow-of-death|shadow of death" in a sentence
1. Both heroes fought under the shadow of certain death.
2. In old age we live under the shadow of death.
3. The shadow of death like a sword of Damocles, may descend at any moment.
4. If Earnhardt must walk through the valley of the shadow of death, nobody is immune.
5. He brought them out of darkness and the shadow of death, and brake their in sunder.
6. In those days, I always chose boys who had the shadow of death on them.
7. "Shadow Word Death" will no longer do damage to the casting priest when resisted.
8. Gaffney was crushed in a mudslide and the shadow of his death hung darkly over the rest of the production.
9. Common X-ray basic magnification, miliary shadow, small node patch shadow, large node mass shadow, circular of circular-like shadow and nrix type.
10. Rider of Last Shadow.
11. Rider of last shadow.
12. A shadow.
13. (Psalm 23:4) Isaac Leeser’s translation reads: “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will not fear evil.”
14. Shadow Man.
15. He was fearful of every shadow.
16. Curse of Shadow, then Enslave Demon.
17. * Powder eye shadow
18. Secure the shadow.
19. Alone in depths of deep shadow,
20. In the shadow of his breastbone.
21. Shadow play troupes usually concentrate in rural areas, and that makes spread of shadow play difficult.
22. A shadow operation?
23. Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, because I am the baddest motherfucker in the goddamn valley.
24. The Great Swiss Psychologist Carl Jung coined word Shadow and Shadow Work.
25. You've secured the shadow of your thoughts.